Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

Green Bay Packers RB Dexter Williams' chances of securing a role as a change-of-pace back seem 'bleak' after struggling with ball security in the preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens Thursday, Aug. 15, according to Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com.

I know there are a few people looking at D-Williams as the best of the RB3 options, and some have even suggested he should eventually replace J-Williams at RB2.  I don't really see it with him, but he does look better than Carson.  I hope he either gets his act together, or GB is planning to scoop up an RB3 after final cuts.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:
Good to hear. Hopefully we see Gary a lot more inside. His edge play will be a work in progress.

I just want Gary to look like he's going at full effort.  I get that he's a laid back guy, but laid back doesn't really work in the NFL.  

47 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I know there are a few people looking at D-Williams as the best of the RB3 options, and some have even suggested he should eventually replace J-Williams at RB2.  I don't really see it with him, but he does look better than Carson.  I hope he either gets his act together, or GB is planning to scoop up an RB3 after final cuts.

I feel like the most intriguing guy is hall. He looks like he plays faster than the other backs. I would like to see him with the starters to see how he hits the holes.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think it's too early to say that his chances of being a change of pace back are "bleak." He's a rookie who's played two preseason games, and he actually ran the ball quite well in the first game. I tend to attribute the dropped screen pass to rookie nerves. Now let's see if he can learn from that mistake. 

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I know there are a few people looking at D-Williams as the best of the RB3 options, and some have even suggested he should eventually replace J-Williams at RB2.  I don't really see it with him.

Well, it's been broken down many times on this board. If you're going to ignore those breakdowns, and his obvious ability as a one cut runner, then I'd understand why you don't see it.

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

For him it's the mental part. Shows the physical one-cut running he dispayed at ND but he looks like J'Mon out there trying to catch the ball and has made some other rookie mistakes. He'll catch on but it's been a little slower than we probably hoped.

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

At least we agree on this @Outpost31, Pettine moving down to the sidelines! 

Take your booth and shove it @AlexGreen#20 😂

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THIS IS MONUMENTAL OMG YES I EFFING TOLD ALL OF YOU VINDICATED I AM SO EFFING HAPPY OMG OKG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THE ENTIRE EVERYTHING WE ARE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!

• Like 2