Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

41 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I have no idea how long something like this is going to keep him out, whether it's day(s) or week(s), but it is kind of weird that he waited until now to do this. I mean, you've had the last few months of no football activity and you wait until the week of/before TC as a rookie? He needs to find a new life planner, haha. 

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I have no idea how long something like this is going to keep him out, whether it's day(s) or week(s), but it is kind of weird that he waited until now to do this. I mean, you've had the last few months of no football activity and you wait until the week of/before TC as a rookie? He needs to find a new life planner, haha. 

I had my wisdom teeth taken out back when I was playing sports.  I was out for a week.  Can’t imagine it’s much longer than that unless there’s complications.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I had my wisdom teeth taken out back when I was playing sports.  I was out for a week.  Can’t imagine it’s much longer than that unless there’s complications.

All the better for me. I'll be in town for the week of practice starting July 30 so hopefully he's back. 

Edited by packfanfb

24 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Yeah it’s different for everybody.  I had a friend who had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and was out of action for 2 weeks. I had mine taken out my Sr year in HS and I slept on the couch for the rest of the day.  Changing the gauze was the worst part.  But I was back playing basketball in my neighborhood the next day.  

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah it’s different for everybody.  I had a friend who had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and was out of action for 2 weeks. I had mine taken out my Sr year in HS and I slept on the couch for the rest of the day.  Changing the gauze was the worst part.  But I was back playing basketball in my neighborhood the next day.  

I remember I was supposed to not play sports for a week, and I decided to give it a go after about 3 days.  Took a shot to the face with the ball, and shook it off.  Next thing I know, everyone is just staring at me as blood starts flowing.

• Like 2