Game on the line, who gets the ball?

bigbadbuff

Right now I would say Zay. He had 7 touchdowns last season with the **** show at QB. With a whole offseason to work with Allen, I think they will build chemistry. I think him and Allen really showed improvement the second half of last season. Also he has the best combo of size and route running among our WR group. I may have said Kroft if he didn't break his foot.

• Like 1

I feel like if the game is on the line a vet like Cole Beasley would find a way to get open and wouldn't drop the ball.

Zay had his chance with game on the line against the Panthers his rookie year and he dropped it. And I think that caused a big mental issue the rest of his rookie season.

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I feel like if the game is on the line a vet like Cole Beasley would find a way to get open and wouldn't drop the ball.

Zay had his chance with game on the line against the Panthers his rookie year and he dropped it. And I think that caused a big mental issue the rest of his rookie season.

Well I agree on beasley he definitely has shown he can make a play in the redzone. I disagree on Zay as he has bounced back last year scoring several touchdowns in the redzone.

If you go back to the play against carolina, I can see some blame go to zay but look at the link he had to turn his entire body to get to that ball. This is more of one other example of how bad tyrod taylors passing was most of the time. If the ball was put in front of him that was a touchdown or at worst out of bounds at the 1. The accuracy and awareness of where zay would be on the route that he ran was more to blame on Tyrod. https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/9/19/16330052/last-offensive-play-blame-goes-to-both-tyrod-taylor-zay-jones-rick-dennison

Unfortunately we are not in the huddle or know the playbook to say where zay needed to be if the ball was in the correct spot which is why i say some of the blame was on zay but i think the veteran qb should have given him a better pass 

Edited by soflbillsfan