The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Man just think of how huge that could have been with Hader striking out Harper, getting out of the 8th, and then Brinson hitting a bomb in the 9th.

But what's the point? Why not give them some charity runs!

I have zero faith in CC ever leading this team anywhere. He can't handle a bullpen to save his life. Jared Hughes and Oliver Drake are middle relievers, period. You do not use them in high leverage situations unless you have absolutely no other choice. His faith in those two in high leverage is asinineĀ 

On 7/22/2017 at 9:09 PM, titans0021 said:

I'm doing it on a computer, but it works the same on the phone. All you should have to do is paste the link where you'd normally type your post.

See, I've tried doing it from my phone but it's still yet to work for me. Don't get it.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

See, I've tried doing it from my phone but it's still yet to work for me. Don't get it.

You've got to wait about 15 seconds for the tweet to appear. I came across that today, where I pasted the link in and nothing happened. After just sitting there for 10-20 seconds, it finally embedded. At least that's how it worked for me.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

You've got to wait about 15 seconds for the tweet to appear. I came across that today, where I pasted the link in and nothing happened. After just sitting there for 10-20 seconds, it finally embedded. At least that's how it worked for me.

Still nothing lol

I just get a comment that says "you have pasted content with formatting" and then it does nothing afterwards. I have an iPhone 7 so I'm wondering if it's just an iPhone thing...

6 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Still nothing lol

I just get a comment that says "you have pasted content with formatting" and then it does nothing afterwards. I have an iPhone 7 so I'm wondering if it's just an iPhone thing...

Weird. So do I. You're just hitting copy link to tweet and pasting it in?

I've got no idea.