ramssuperbowl99

The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - Y'all Other Teams Need Jesus

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wow:

I mean, it makes some sense. Get Domingo some everyday playing time in Colorado. Only thing I dislike is that it means Eric Sogard is still on the damn team.

37 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I mean, it makes some sense. Get Domingo some everyday playing time in Colorado. Only thing I dislike is that it means Eric Sogard is still on the damn team.

It does, I'm not saying it doesn't. But it's a shocking move. Domingo was a huge part of our team last year. 

There's a clear difference in Stearns' approach this year. Last year, we had a long leash for players who were long term building blocks, but this year if anyone isn't performing, they're getting sent down. Part of that scares me because that shift would also make you think that we'll be in for a big trade deadline acquisition, but it's also refreshing as a fan watching the day to day.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It does, I'm not saying it doesn't. But it's a shocking move. Domingo was a huge part of our team last year. 

There's a clear difference in Stearns' approach this year. Last year, we had a long leash for players who were long term building blocks, but this year if anyone isn't performing, they're getting sent down. Part of that scares me because that shift would also make you think that we'll be in for a big trade deadline acquisition, but it's also refreshing as a fan watching the day to day.

I'm alright with the change in approach. Expectations are different now. We have a shot at something and, as a small market team, you can't squander that opportunity. If he feels we need to make a big move at the deadline, I'm on board.