The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Arcia with less swing and miss, would be a really fun player.

I just feel like, recently, we've been taking guys with less swing and miss in hopes of adding power and we haven't done it so far. Turang, Bello, etc. 

Oh look, another light hitter. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just feel like, recently, we've been taking guys with less swing and miss in hopes of adding power and we haven't done it so far. Turang, Bello, etc. 

Oh look, another light hitter. 

Well there wasn't much better results with Gatewood, Harrison or Demi. 

We just suck as developing draft picks period.

16 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I really like the idea of a good catcher utility guy even if there's not a ton of power, especially if it leads to less job security for the Hernan Perez type that CC always loves.

Same.  I am a fan of Warren in a super-utility role, and he was a guy I really wanted the Cubs to look at.  He's my favorite pick for you guys.

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So where do these guys slot in on our top 30? Mitchell is obviously #1 but where do Zamora, Warren, Wiemer and Cantrelle land? Do they all make it?

Was looking at a list and thinking Zamora fit around 7 to 10. 

• 2 weeks later...

All draft picks now signed, and under slot value, except #1 pick Mitchell still unsigned. I thought Cantrelle would be over slot and Zamora at slot. I wonder if Mitchell is going to be expensive then, and if we targeted under slot guys the rest of the draft. 

On 6/29/2020 at 12:36 PM, umphrey said:

All draft picks now signed, and under slot value, except #1 pick Mitchell still unsigned. I thought Cantrelle would be over slot and Zamora at slot. I wonder if Mitchell is going to be expensive then, and if we targeted under slot guys the rest of the draft. 

Mitchell is around slot too. We didn't spend the full pool, which is a bummer.

Also:

• Like 1