ramssuperbowl99

The Milwaukee Yelichs Thread - Home of the Real MVP

I like it, three years of control, quality hitter. Possible that coaching can turn him at least into below average defensively, really good fit in a platoon with Pina. Price seems light.

2 hours ago, SplashDive said:

Just purely out of curiosity what could we get for Hader?

On 12/2/2019 at 7:45 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It goes without saying, but the haul would be ridiculous. 2.5 years of Andrew Miller got the Indians fringe top 25 prospect Clint Frazier and top 100 prospect Justus Sheffield, plus 2 more guys. The price would be higher than that. 

4 years of Edwin Diaz got the Mariners a top 50-ish prospect in Jared Kelenic, a top 100 prospect in Dunn, and a ridiculous amount of salary relief from Robinson Cano's deal. The Brewers don't need salary relief, so you can imagine where the price goes from there.

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm more than willing to trade Hader.

If a club wants to pay through the nose, sure. Might be a better candidate to trade in July though.

21 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If a club wants to pay through the nose, sure. Might be a better candidate to trade in July though.

Oh for sure.  You shouldn't trade him for anything less than top notch value.  I think the winter meetings will be a good place to get at least a discussion started around him and I think there is a good shot he is traded but July at the latest.