The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Same week as last year.

At least the Rams and Titans are supposed to be good guys.

rams stopped being a Rams fan just before the Rams started to be good again. The Titans will fail spectacularly, I'm not getting my hopes up. We all have Hornibrook though.

38 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They'll choke anyway tbh. Not worried.

Man I hope so for the Packers sake.

I'm just so numb to the Brewers at this point. I want to stay positive but I can't after 2014 and 2017. Guess we have to hope Arcia figures it out and Hiura is our 2B next year. I fully believe this team is headed in the right direction under Stearns at least.

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Man I hope so for the Packers sake.

I'm just so numb to the Brewers at this point. I want to stay positive but I can't after 2014 and 2017. Guess we have to hope Arcia figures it out and Hiura is our 2B next year. I fully believe this team is headed in the right direction under Stearns at least.

It was inevitable they'd get worn down at some point. Every important player other than Aguilar has dealt with injuries this season and they're heading into the break with 21 games in 20 days. I'm still optimistic that things can get righted after the break. Especially if we add a couple pieces. Though yeah, as the team is currently constructed, the bottom of the order is obviously a mess regardless of the injuries.

Long term, i have full faith in Stearns.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Replay is so broken. It takes an egregious error to get them to overturn a call. If they're not going to use the system to actually reverse mistakes on close plays, I just don't know what the point is. And hey, there it is costing us a run.

Kind of an important run now.