The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

To soon to say I told you so? Pretty much what I anticipated Lind would return, although I would have preferred to see the Brewers roll with guys more on the toolsy side if we're being frank. That's one thing I wonder about Stearns being a bit too much on the analytical side. Analytical guys tend to favor guys with stronger control, which generally goes with lesser stuff.

Whoops...

Cas with the save doe...

Brew crew just need to be patient with the process. Trades might not look pretty right now but then one of these guys will start to soar through the system and it will make the trade worthwhile. 

For example, Francis Martes came out of nowhere.

I'd rather see us add a catcher or 2B/SS type. Hell another N Walker caliber addition would be just fine for me.

Only starter Im interested in is Dylan Bundy, I think there's more to work with than the Orioles have gotten out of him. I don't think he'd cost us Hiura, Burnes or Peralta either.

15 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Good god, do these guys even pay any attention to small market teams?

No. Those articles are always slanted against small market teams because he wants to generate discussion among Mets fans. Every DeGrom proposal that's going to be floated out there by a national writer who isn't a Jeff Passan type is going to be insanity.

Really think it's time for Shaw to go on the DL and just get healthy. He's not helping us out there right now.

EDIT - Then again, I'm not sure I can stomach Hernan Perez or Eric Sogard starting every game at 3B.

Edited by bkobow05