Bitcoin

BayRaider

6 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Never in my life would I think I saw this comment as sarcasm.

All of my investing portfolio is built around long-term projects that I believe in for long-term gains. Not interested in investing in get rich quick projects/stocks that will flame out almost immediately. 

10 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Can someone give me the low down on how to get Bonfire? Is the only way to do a trade of something? I wanted to buy outright but idk if its actually listed anywhere.

My best attempt. 

download trust wallet, purchase bnb, swap bnb to smart chain,

go to browser in trust wallet (if on iPhone you’ll need to click this trust://browser_enable to enable browser on trust wallet,

click pancake swap, connect wallet, this is the address for bonfire 0x5e90253fbae4Dab78aa351f4E6fed08A64AB5590 

set your slippage to 12% and start swapping. 

6 minutes ago, opeth0500 said:

My best attempt. 

download trust wallet, purchase bnb, swap bnb to smart chain,

go to browser in trust wallet (if on iPhone you’ll need to click this trust://browser_enable to enable browser on trust wallet,

click pancake swap, connect wallet, this is the address for bonfire 0x5e90253fbae4Dab78aa351f4E6fed08A64AB5590 

set your slippage to 12% and start swapping. 

This is very helpful, I appreciate it.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  60%.  Lol.  Even if it was 60% tax rate where I live, and it’s not, you’re going to turn your nose at a 10,000 dollar profit?

This is quite a 180 for you considering your past history of not wanting to sell to avoid taxes...

4 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

This is quite a 180 for you considering your past history of not wanting to sell to avoid taxes...

Right.  That’s why I haven’t sold yet.  I was just trying to make the point that crap coins can still make a lot of money.

• Like 1

ETH breaks ATH at $4,200 dollars. Surpassed JP Morgan Chase in market cap today and will surpass Visa soon as well making it more valuable than every financial institution and payment processing company in the world and this is before the launch of ETH 2.0...

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

ETH breaks ATH at $4,200 dollars. Surpassed JP Morgan Chase in market cap today and will surpass Visa soon as well making it more valuable than every financial institution and payment processing company in the world and this is before the launch of ETH 2.0...

Good! Lets get it to $5k by Sunday. I like these jumps of $1k per week lol