Bitcoin

BayRaider

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ripple certainly is taking off. I sold over half of it at 50 cents and doubled my investment but still have some staked. At $1.50-1.75 I'd sell the rest although I dont think itll reach that for a while. 

I feel like many of you though are seeing a coin under $1 and are like "next Bitcoin/Etherum that could make me a millionaire". Not quite guys, Ripple could never reach triple digits. It already has a 10-20B marketcap and a massive massive 100B supply. Ripples max is probably $10 and that's being generous. I could see $5 one day definitely but not anytime in the near future. 

I got into Ripple thanks to you back when it was at .19, .20, and .23 cents or so.  I was gonna put another 2,000 in but didn't get in time before the recent skyrocket. 

Just have to say, thank you my good man.

Now, I don't anyone really can say how high it will go to...obvi, not bitcoin levels or anyone near but why is $10, $20 or more out of the realm when people were talking $100k or 1M for Bitcoin?

Keep coming up with different ideas for Coin Clash. Feedback on this one guys.

Prediction game. We have season longs, poker style tournament (10 at a time), and sports style tournament of 16 going one on one in 4 rounds. Whoever wins contests by predicting correct price increases/decreases get awarded CLASH Tokens. Clash Token is not a cryptocurrency and has no real value. The point of the game is A) Fun and B) Build your brand by being a top predictor. People will follow you. Clash Token would be free but also for purchase to gain more. Since there's nothing "real" you are playing for, it's legal. A lot like Zynga Poker. 

On 9/3/2017 at 6:46 AM, BayRaider said:

Anyone ever heard of Bitcoin?

It's an Online Currency. Literally, a currency on the internet. And a lot of people think 10-20 years down the road it could be the Universal Currency of the world. It's hard to explain Bitcoin but I'll explain some key points:

- It is not a bank. All money is distributed and in peoples possession. You can store it on your computer or write your "keys" on paper. Also, storing it on a offline device is most popular.

- No fees unlike a bank or paypal and easily transfer money to anyone in the world. Want to transfer some money internationally? Usually this will be like a 3% fee and takes a few days. Bitcoin, no fees, instant.
- If the U.S. Government felt endangered by this currency, they cannot shut it down. Nobody "owns" Bitcoin and it has no servers. Bitcoin was made by an anonymous figure in 2010 named Satoshi Nakamoto. Cool name, but certainly fictional.

- In 2010, One Bitcoin (Remember these are digital coins not physical) was worth 10 cents. One Bitcoin is now worth $4500. If you had $100 in your Bitcoin Digital Wallet in 2010, you would have 4.5 MIllion today. There are several Bitcoin Millionaires. And they think the growth has barely started. Some think one Bitcoin will be worth up to $2.5 Million within 20 years.

- Overstock.com, Subway, and Microsoft recently started accepting Bitcoin. Amazon has been flirting with the idea for a long time. Bill Gates is a huge backer and believer of bitcoin.

Realllly old video but explains the basic concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

Without reading thru the entire thread, I just have one question:

If you wanted to cash out your Bitcoin into paper dollars/currency at some point, how do you that? 

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:44 AM, BayRaider said:

Keep coming up with different ideas for Coin Clash. Feedback on this one guys.

Prediction game. We have season longs, poker style tournament (10 at a time), and sports style tournament of 16 going one on one in 4 rounds. Whoever wins contests by predicting correct price increases/decreases get awarded CLASH Tokens. Clash Token is not a cryptocurrency and has no real value. The point of the game is A) Fun and B) Build your brand by being a top predictor. People will follow you. Clash Token would be free but also for purchase to gain more. Since there's nothing "real" you are playing for, it's legal. A lot like Zynga Poker. 

To add onto this idea, you get the token by Mining just like crypto. Forum posts, referrals, etc will be considered mining. 

Prediction Markets for Crypto is something that can take off. This game can also show you whether you have what it takes to be a day trader and build your reputation. Plus supporting the overall crypto community. 

I know this may sound like a far fetched idea and not a good idea to others but I think it has potential. It would probably be mostly based off a Forum but not positive yet.