Bitcoin

BayRaider

21 minutes ago, x0x said:

Between cannabis stocks and crypto I think it's pretty safe to say which was the far better play.

Also, anyone here who invested in crypto actually take out substantial amounts? I knew a guy who had 70k and was only able to take out fractions using the ATMs. That was the thing to me. You can sell a stock far easier if volume permits. How exactly were any big players cashing out?

But hey some made money I guess.

Put me on the train who think this will be the biggest joke of the 21st until the next one.

Coinbase lets you cash out 25k a day no issues. As for the guys who made millions? No clue. There’s several people who turned 5 grand or so into a million during the big boom but it’s extremely possible it may never boom again. I still have a decent amount in lesser known alt coins. 

6 hours ago, x0x said:

Between cannabis stocks and crypto I think it's pretty safe to say which was the far better play.

Wait, do you think weed will become legal in more states either recreationally or for medicinal reasons? No way anyone else from Wall Street thinks that and has already priced that into cannabis stock prices.

Watch out guys, we've got a visionary here.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait, do you think weed will become legal in more states either recreationally or for medicinal reasons? No way anyone else from Wall Street thinks that and has already priced that into cannabis stock prices.

I'd have to guess most blue states are fully legal in the next 10 years. I know Minnesota will be soon.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm in Canada. 

On 5/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, JTagg7754 said:

I'm sure we'll see another decent drop. I'm going to take advantage of it then. 

I really wish it would drop back down to 5 or even 3. It's proven it's here to stay. I just want to pick the right time to sell and then be able to buy back in relatively close to the bottom. You can never know for sure but that's my hope.

• 2 weeks later...