Jump to content

Recommended Posts

All I need out of cryptocurrency is for it to make give me an extra million by the time I'm 50.  Everything else is on that pace, so if I could get an extra million by the time I'm 50 so I could be a multi-millionaire, that'd be great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Outpost31 said:

All I need out of cryptocurrency is for it to make give me an extra million by the time I'm 50.  Everything else is on that pace, so if I could get an extra million by the time I'm 50 so I could be a multi-millionaire, that'd be great. 

hmmm

So youre counting on crypto for ~50% of your future net worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mission27 said:

hmmm

So youre counting on crypto for ~50% of your future net worth

No, I'm not counting on it.  I'm hoping for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over $13K! I was lucky to hit a big win on an online gambling site that paid out in bitcoin back when it was worth $3k. I forgot about it. Best decision I've ever made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 10:02 AM, mission27 said:

its going to 0

Thats when ill buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm already on house money with cryptocurrency so I'm gonna let what I have in there ride until I have enough to pay off my house completely.  Only need 99,000 more profit. 

I've got .21% of a Bitcoin.
9 Litecoins.
1 Ethereum.
105 BAT.
27 XRP. 

Somebody do the math for me and figure out what totals those 5 coins have to get to before I make 99,000 more dollars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At some point, it will stop being house money, and you will miss it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just mad I got scammed by Oyster Pearl. Lost the majority of my crypto to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately I didn’t have anything in Bitcoin on this run. Have a little in alts though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

At some point, it will stop being house money, and you will miss it

That's literally impossible unless every coin out there literally goes negative.  I already took my profit from the last run out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

That's literally impossible unless every coin out there literally goes negative.  I already took my profit from the last run out. 

 

Money is money.  It’s yours.  Take it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×