Bitcoin

BayRaider

11 hours ago, Knowledge said:

They did it for Bitcoin Cash 

I'm talking about forks that happen in real time. They listed BCH way wayyyy after it's debut. And they didn't tell anyone about its listing. They just loaded up on BCH and made a killing when they listed it. Coinbase is shady as heck. Hoping Robinhood (feeless exchange for U.S.) combined with Bittrex getting USD Deposits and USD Trading Pair, will put Coinbase to rest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Bitcoin cash is a scam coin also...currently worth $1500 

Yeah, if Litecoin came to coinbase with a fork at around 10 dollars, I'd definitely be buying a lot of them.  Wouldn't keep them long term by any means, but I'd certainly have faith in being able to make a profit off of it. 

19 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Pumped I bought almost 2K worth of bit coin when it first started to rise, around 8500. When do you guys think this rise will "plateau"? It doesn't have a chance to get back up around 18K does it?

When you say it doesn't have a chance to get to $18k, are you talking about in the next couple of months or this year?  Because it should be above $18k this year...

30 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

When you say it doesn't have a chance to get to $18k, are you talking about in the next couple of months or this year?  Because it should be above $18k this year...

This year. I'm stocking up long term but trying to figure out a good selling point. Might just pay for my next vacation with some Bitcoin investments...

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

What makes you seem so sure?

I actually changed that sentence from "Because it definitely should be above $18k this year" to "Because it should be above $18k this year" before I posted it because I'm not certain.  But I can see how it still reads like I am.

In terms of why I think that way, I look at the influx of crypto hedge funds plus the Lightening Network.  There are 230+ crypto hedge funds these days and the list keeps growing.  In the short term it could drop again to $6k, or it could rise to $16k, no easy way to predict that.  But from all the analysts (I use that term loosely) I've been following, they are predicting $20k-$50k in 2018 for BTC.  So $18k seems realistic.  But it's all predictions/guesses so don't off of just what I'm posting here.  I've been wrong plenty.  But my 2 cents is that it'll get to at least $23k at some point this year based on charting that I've seen...

• Like 1