Bitcoin

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:
8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

make sure to try and steal the userbase from this site and give full admin powers to someone who is also a mod here.

What...?

It's a funny story about something that happened, but i'm not the one to tell. Perhaps ET80 or iPwn would be better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's a funny story about something that happened, but i'm not the one to tell. Perhaps ET80 or iPwn would be better.

There is only like 15 crypto posters here max so I don't think we'd have that problem. Now advertising a football/sports forum here would be a big no no..

On 4/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, TheVillain112 said:

So glad my friend talked me into buying WAN.  He said it'll be a top 10 coin, and it's looking like it might be...

Even if it was a sh!tcoin. All the signs were there for a massive pump. Considering Binance was its first exchange screamed to buy in when it bottomed out. Both marketcap and total supply are ideal for the general public.

Do not use myetherwallet.com if you're using Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4) at this moment, it seems these DNS servers are resolving the domain to a bad server that CAN steal your keys!

Update: seems like the issue has been fixed

Edited by tima
  • Like 1