Bitcoin

BayRaider

On 9/22/2018 at 10:09 PM, Buckrock101 said:

any XRP holders here?

if so... you still holding? or cashing out now? pretty crazy seeing it 2x in the space of a few days.

kinda feels like alt season is approaching...

I'm not selling a GD thing right now and won't until we see a spike like we did before or until it dies. I made some great purchases and also some terrible ones. If I didn't have the plans that I do in a couple weeks, I'd probably be getting involved a little more now b/c it doesn't seem like the tech is going away. I'm just hoping it still has value later on

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 6:11 PM, Outpost31 said:

Anybody have any opinions on some of the new coins available on Coinbase?

I don't think Coinbase would put them on there unless they were sure they were stable so I'm confident that more then likely you wont hear about them being another Bitconnect. H/e in terms of growth rate I am not entirely sure about that. The one I hear that has the most potential would be ZRX, but IMO that's dependent on the rest of the crypto world going well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tima said:

possibly the end of PRL: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-update-b813390ce10e

maybe they can recover eventually but it's very unlikely

Wow. I’ve been one if his long time criticizers and stopped supporting Oyster after Brunos first Reddit rant. The idea was always revolutionary but the management terrible.  

13 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I had several talks with the guy, seemed out of his mind and maturity of a 16 year old. I pulled fully out in January due to Market but never reinvested due to Bruno. 

The rest of the team are great guys, seriously all great people. I was offered a job by Bruno myself but declined. Just didn’t trust the guy. 

If you ever check out the Telegram channel, it’s an awesome 10K community. Like 20-25 of them I use to talk to on a daily basis. Real shame what Bruno did and personally I don’t think that project will ever recover. They should do an entirely different project imo. 

44 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I had several talks with the guy, seemed out of his mind and maturity of a 16 year old. I pulled fully out in January due to Market but never reinvested due to Bruno. 

The rest of the team are great guys, seriously all great people. I was offered a job by Bruno myself but declined. Just didn’t trust the guy. 

If you ever check out the Telegram channel, it’s an awesome 10K community. Like 20-25 of them I use to talk to on a daily basis. Real shame what Bruno did and personally I don’t think that project will ever recover. They should do an entirely different project imo. 

If they're as good as you state, I'm sure they'll get started in something else and 'm sure you're going to know about it. Keep us updated

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Are people still holding? Are all cryptos tanking?

At this point you really don't have a choice but to hold. If you wanna invest more into the market by studying it and working off the patterns then you could sell off some then buy it back if you're sure it's gonna go lower.

• Like 1