Bitcoin

BayRaider

25 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That is really funny that Voyager says that. I've never used it but feel like I should be now. I hate that I just signed up for Robinhood and Webull and don't know if I should get into Voyager right away. I want to keep my Crypto and stocks separate. I thought Robinhood had a lot more to offer in terms of Crypto they supported. Holy hell was I wrong.

I feel like I just need to bite the bullet and sign up for Voyager now as well and just ditch Webull. I dunno... so many damn options.

Voyager is just crypto and it's instant transfers. I registered for robinhood and used it for about a day before I switched. Never used webull though. Only downside to Voyager is they do a lot of maintenance to keep up with the increasing volume, but it's not usually during peak hours and they don't limit any purchases. 

If you do sign up for voyager, PM me your email. Pretty sure we both get $50 BTC if I refer someone after they deposit. 

Sidenote: LETS GO ADA!

32 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Voyager is just crypto and it's instant transfers. I registered for robinhood and used it for about a day before I switched. Never used webull though. Only downside to Voyager is they do a lot of maintenance to keep up with the increasing volume, but it's not usually during peak hours and they don't limit any purchases. 

If you do sign up for voyager, PM me your email. Pretty sure we both get $50 BTC if I refer someone after they deposit. 

yeah, I'll do that if I wind up signing up. That's a solid bonus lol.

Glad I kept my ADA when I sold everything.... including my stockpile of WAVES that has tripled since I sold it............... my god I suck at this lol

• Like 1

Gut alarm is going off on Doge right now. 

Forget everything I said about it.

I'm eyeing exit strategies now.

Will keep 10,000 in just in case, even if it goes all the way back down to 5 cents, but I'm likely going to be selling off about 90,000 of them within the month. 

On 5/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, Outpost31 said:

Once Doge gets to 1.5 dollars per I will consider dumping.

That would be 100,000 dollars after taxes for me at that point.

That’s enough to completely pay off my house or take care of my IRA contributions for the next 16 years or buy a new fixer upper house and pay it off in full.

Then I could live with missing out if it breaks economics and goes to 10 dollars.

Think it's more likely to hit 10 cents than 10 dollars. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, JonStark said:

Does Voyager allow you to buy the mid? One of the issues I had with Webull is you could only buy the ask and sell the big. With the huge spread in BTC that kinda sucks for trading. 

28 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk. I think Elon on SNL is already priced in. Idk that much about this and I’m probably wrong but I think people started trying to get in early as soon as they heard he was going to be on.

I feel like it’s going to shoot way up one more time.

It’s just such a ****ing nightmare of a thing.

Everybody who says it’s worthless is right.  Yet here we are with 60 cents seemingly its floor for a while.  60 cents.

I’m just not going to have the patience I had with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin with these alt coins when it all inevitably starts to drop.

And it will.

I’ll hold onto my Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin still, but I’ll sell all my alt coins and then start buying into everything for a few years again.

I feel like 5 years from now, 100,000 will be Bitcoin’s new floor.  10,000 for Ethereum, 1,000 for Litecoin and roughly half of these alt coins will shoot back up to the 1-10 dollar range while half of them will fail.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk. I think Elon on SNL is already priced in. Idk that much about this and I’m probably wrong but I think people started trying to get in early as soon as they heard he was going to be on.

It tanked today

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I feel like 5 years from now, 100,000 will be Bitcoin’s new floor.  10,000 for Ethereum, 1,000 for Litecoin and roughly half of these alt coins will shoot back up to the 1-10 dollar range while half of them will fail.

ETH is the one to watch with ETH 2.0 likely being fully launched this summer and the introduction of more NFT's/the adoption of ETH 2.0 by other financial institutions and cryptocurrencies. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, opeth0500 said:

Yea I ended up bumping it to 125 mill. Thanks for the heads up man. A few more decimals and I’m sitting pretty. 

It's up huge the last few days. I'll let you know if my buddy finds another one he loves.