Bitcoin

BayRaider

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

It's too complex for me too. I just gave some money to my friend. Up 10x on a dip though.

Yeah I'm not getting an email from binance. I'll send you money to send to him.... Yeah, I trust you lol. I'm sure there's a wallet address I can send. 

I'm semi-serious lol

It's crazy how some of these catch fire so quickly.

I do think we're nearing the end of this cycle's gains, but I bought 20 million Shiba Coin last night for I think (hard to tell with all that transferring BS) 250 some dollars and it's up to 750 now. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It's crazy how some of these catch fire so quickly.

I do think we're nearing the end of this cycle's gains, but I bought 20 million Shiba Coin last night for I think (hard to tell with all that transferring BS) 250 some dollars and it's up to 750 now. 

Shiba is the new Doge, it's killing ETH though, it's an ETH coin, lol. 

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah I'm not getting an email from binance. I'll send you money to send to him.... Yeah, I trust you lol. I'm sure there's a wallet address I can send. 

I'm semi-serious lol

Haha I'd like to help you out but there is a multitude of reasons why I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Haha I'd like to help you out but there is a multitude of reasons why I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

I know man lol. I just DLd Crypto and will get into SHIB when I get verified. I'm just trying to get in on the ground floor of one of these

• Like 1