Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 hour ago, opeth0500 said:

60%? is this the crypto tax? 

It's taxed the same as capital gains tax. So it varies depending on what state you live in. For me personally, the highest I've seen is 46% combined for short term and 29% long term.

Edited by kingseanjohn

15 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It's taxed the same as capital gains tax. So it varies depending on what state you live in. For me personally, the highest I've seen is 46% combined for short term and 29% long term.

Thank you. I looked up mine and the most would be 13%. Doesn’t sound right lol

14 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Can someone give me the low down on how to get Bonfire? Is the only way to do a trade of something? I wanted to buy outright but idk if its actually listed anywhere.

Have to trade. I haven't been able to get verified either way I've tried. I'm just going to get SHIB instead and hope another meme coin catches fire

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If anyone who's interested in crypto and potential future use cases of blockchain technology (aside from the typical bitcoin is just digital gold) I'd highly recommend listening to Chris Dixon's interview on on "Invest Like the Best" podcast. It actually blew my mind and I've listened to it multiple times already. So much to absorb. 

This blog is always worth your time as well. I found this specific post extremely interesting:

https://www.notboring.co/p/who-disrupts-the-disrupters

My knowledge of crypto and blockchain is still minimal, so if anyone has some good podcasts or articles to read to learn more, feel free to share.

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just bought 7,000,000 SHIB. How about we just hit a penny lol

Where does everyone buy these ALT coins? I bought Poodl before V2 launched using my metamask and swap, and it was extremely confusing- still not even sure I got my V2 "air dropped" correctly.

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just bought 7,000,000 SHIB. How about we just hit a penny lol

I'm down.  I actually think I want to get a billion of them, but I hate the process I had to go through to get the ones I got.

Is there an easier way to get in on these alt coins that aren't on Coinbase? 

If not, I'd rather miss out on millions of dollars than go through the loops involved in getting those coins. 

22 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Where does everyone buy these ALT coins? I bought Poodl before V2 launched using my metamask and swap, and it was extremely confusing- still not even sure I got my V2 "air dropped" correctly.

Crypto.com app. 

Seems legit from what I've seen but their exchange rates are a little inflated. Whatever. Only $450 so I'm not broke if it doesn't go where I want it to. Honestly, if I get 5 times that amount, I'll be happy bc it will pay for the cruise next fall that we just booked lol

If you sign up, I have a referral code for you lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm down.  I actually think I want to get a billion of them, but I hate the process I had to go through to get the ones I got.

Is there an easier way to get in on these alt coins that aren't on Coinbase? 

If not, I'd rather miss out on millions of dollars than go through the loops involved in getting those coins. 

Crypto.com app. Took 12 hours to get verified.

If I had your expendable income from DOGE, I'd have gotten more lol. Playing with house money is easy to go

I just bumped it up to 14 mill lol

If you sign up and want to be an all-star, I have a referral code for you lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

That 60% tax rate you made 12k congratulatons. 

Lol.  60%.  Lol.  Even if it was 60% tax rate where I live, and it’s not, you’re going to turn your nose at a 10,000 dollar profit?