Bitcoin

BayRaider

This is a fake bull run, but there could be some significant gains made in all crypto for people who do that day trading thing. Dogecoin has gone up 87% over the past month.

I'm still not investing anything, but I put 2,000 dollars into USD Coin. I'm thinking there will be some nice highs around the end of December again, but it's still not the right time for my style of investing.

I'm also betting on Shiba Inu being the next Dogecoin for obvious reasons.

I was really tempted to buy 1 billion Shiba Inu coins, but I settled on 100 million of them.

Crypto millionaire if it gets to a cent.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This is a fake bull run, but there could be some significant gains made in all crypto for people who do that day trading thing. Dogecoin has gone up 87% over the past month.

I'm still not investing anything, but I put 2,000 dollars into USD Coin. I'm thinking there will be some nice highs around the end of December again, but it's still not the right time for my style of investing.

I'm also betting on Shiba Inu being the next Dogecoin for obvious reasons.

I was really tempted to buy 1 billion Shiba Inu coins, but I settled on 100 million of them.

Crypto millionaire if it gets to a cent.

I've got 14 million SHIB but got it a while ago and am still at a loss. XLM has made me a nice chunk of change in this run. I'm going to sell once things start going down until we hit .25 or lower then get back in with everything I take out. Still absolutely beating myself up for not getting a ton of ADA when it was at .07 back in March last year. I thought about it but didn't know if I'd be able to keep my job

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 12:05 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I will forever kick myself I didn't buy a ton back in March of last year when it was .07..........

I got most of mine when it was at $0.70 so I'm loving this. If it gets to $8-10, I'll be in amazing shape. That's still a lot to go but my friend hasn't been wrong on it yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I got most of mine when it was at $0.70 so I'm loving this. If it gets to $8-10, I'll be in amazing shape. That's still a lot to go but my friend hasn't been wrong on it yet. 

That's a hell of a gain!!

I was waiting for it to go under a buck on the last dip but it never got below 1.10. Missed out, again. I still have a lot that I bought at .36 but that was like 3 years ago. I'm up nice but I wish I had bought a lot more

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So w/ the high volatility of this stuff, I think I'm going to do what I should've done a long time ago and just "day trade" since I might have time now.

What platforms offer the lowest trade fees?

Edit: Nevermind just realized this is the crypto thread

I attempted to day trade some BTC on Webull but the spread was ridiculous and I cannot get a fill anywhere near the midpoint. If you set a limit it'll only fill once the ask goes down to your limit price to buy. Then the opposite on the sell. So it's incredibly hard to trade it because you get gouged on both ends.

Can you buy the midpoint on Coinbase or the other major Crypto brokers?

Edited by Shockwave

• 2 weeks later...