Salary Cap and Player Priority

The_Slamman

19 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

I wouldnt pay Cooper more than 14 million per year. Those other WRs have proved it more than just one or two years. 

Zeke wont be re-signed if Pollard has an outstanding year. Which would do wonders being able to keep the defensive studs. 

Cooper has leverage on us in the first round pick we gave up for him and the weight of a franchise tag instead of an RFA tender. He also has a difficult agent that essentially forced the trade from Oakland. He’s gonna get closer to AB/OBJ money than Allen Robinson

Amari has a little over 3,900 yards in 4 seasons, with Carr and Dak as his QBs..... that's enough proof for me. Plus he is still young, NOT A DIVA, quiet, humble, and will presumably get better...

Dak needs to prove it. Zeke needs to grow tf up. Amari should get his deal. 15-17

Edited by DaBoys

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Amari has a little over 3,900 yards in 4 seasons, with Carr and Dak as his QBs..... that's enough proof for me. Plus he is still young, NOT A DIVA, quiet, humble, and will presumably get better...

Dak needs to prove it. Zeke needs to grow tf up. Amari should get his deal. 15-17

I'd be fine paying Coop $17 mill when you look at Watkins got $16, Cooks got $16 mill and Landry is at $15 mill.

Zeke I would be comfortable giving him Gurleys deal if his guaranteed money was voided due to suspension.

I'd hold firm at $30 mill for Dak with his guaranteed money up front so you could move on if need be. I rather make Dak play out this year and franchise him if need be.

Edited by CAPJ
  • Like 2

Cousins(the highest paid QB that hasn't won a conference champioinship) is at 28 per, and I guess that puts Dak at 29 or 30 on the open market like Cousins.

We are talking extension here. Not market value. I know we have already offered 30. 

Edited by DaBoys

37 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Offer upped to Zeke. Now 2nd highest contract to Gurley. Hope he takes it

I think that's a very good deal that he should take. If he rejects it, the team will probably let this drag into the regular season and/or seriously consider a trade 

Edited by Tony7188

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Right now you're looking at probably

Dak: $33-34M AAV
Cooper: $18M AAV
Zeke: $15M AAV

I don't know what the market would be for Byron Jones, rough shot in the dark estimates are $12-14M AAV

This would mean there will be alot of free agents next year

Cobb

L. Collins 

Quinn

M Collins 

R.Woods 

B.Jarwin

It would be tough to sign any of these guys

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Do you guys think you'll want to keep Tyrone Crawford past this season? Releasing him could provide some much needed cap relief after signing all these guys.

Most of us have wanted him gone for 3 years now. 

• Like 1