NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

Buckweath

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Uhh yeah.

The NFL's statement says "we can't see any of the evidence because it's all sealed, so we have no evidence and can't suspend him". It's not a glowing review dude.

Sure, and Tyreek was not charged from the court. 

“I didn’t do nothing,” Hill states. “Then why does [censored] say ‘Daddy did it?’” Espinal asks. “I don’t know. He says Daddy does a lot of things!” Hill responds. Espinal also is heard on the clip alleging that Hill punches the toddler in the chest “when he starts crying.” “And when he gets in trouble, you get the belt out,” Espinal reportedly tells Hill, after saying the toddler is “terrified” of him. “And you say he respects you, but it’s not respect,” she said. “Its terrify, he’s terrified of you.” “You need to be terrified of me too, -,” Hill responds. “That’s why you can’t keep a - man.”

It's a matter of time until he slips up again and he's done for good. Until then, give him a huge contract Chiefs!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Which operates on a much higher burden of proof than the NFL. Preponderance of the evidence versus beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is very true. I remember completely flipping to the pro NFL side after this discussion for the Zeke case. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:
5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Which operates on a much higher burden of proof than the NFL. Preponderance of the evidence versus beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is very true. I remember completely flipping to the pro NFL side after this discussion for the Zeke case. 

And in this case specifically, which burden of proof you use as a standard is really important since there are 2 possible suspects. In essence, you're starting from a coin flip, and the difference between 50.1% to > 99% (or whatever, I'm assuming that's the rough standard for what people mean when they said reasonable doubt) is absolutely massive.

The NFL knows all of this, and I think that's why they worded that statement as aggressively as they did.

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's a matter of time until he slips up again and he's done for good. Until then, give him a huge contract Chiefs!

Is that the full transcription? Or just the edited footage they released to the public?

• Like 1

Because this would have been such a disgusting act I don't think you could have said 2 games or 4 games it had to be all or nothing.

As far as the threats he made about his baby mama should be scared of him or whatever I guess they could have acted on but people would have still associated it with the child and been looked at negatively for being such a small suspension.