Training Camp/Pre-Season

Pastor Dillon

44 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

No I’m in the #NeverBOB list too 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

I have said plenty of positive things about the Texans especially during Kubiak's tenure.  I'm just tired of the way O'Brien is running this team when its clear he isn't showing improvement.  I'm not the only one who feels that way either.

I honestly don't think anyone ISN'T on this list anymore - BOB as a HC has gotta go, period. There's not a person who follows this team that doesn't say that. 

But, they're other things to focus on - development of Watson, dominance of Watt, Hopkins, etc. That's enough for me to not "quit the team" or being "done with this franchise" as others like to state. Win, lose or tie... I'm interested to see if Watt finds his old form, or if Watson to Hopkins continues to be the best tandem in football. That's going to get me excited no matter who is the coach of the team.

BOB is here, and he's now bringing his brand of incompetence to the GM spot. Hopefully this will lead to the changes we need up front - just a season of disaster that gets him fired.

14 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So Howard does that and is praised

lonnie Johnson becomes the first Texans CB to light someone up ever and it’s gonna get him benched all season. 

I'm not a big fan of how Lonnie is being treated - the franchise needs a guy who plays with a controlled edge and sets s tone.

If Lonnie does it AGAIN, I'll be miffed. But, I think he sent his message and got the response just fine. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:
2 hours ago, amazingandre said:

I’m at practice today. I’ll let you know what I see. 

It’s probably not safe for Johnson to be on the field today 

I would hope that JJ says something to the team, and that the Packers handle themselves and we have a clean practice.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm not a big fan of how Lonnie is being treated - the franchise needs a guy who plays with a controlled edge and sets s tone.

If Lonnie does it AGAIN, I'll be miffed. But, I think he sent his message and got the response just fine. 

It's a light contact practice. There was already a hit before that where Lafleur went to the Texans defense and spoke to them. Then Lonnie smokes Sternberger which started the fight. Fine, end it there, it's a young player who got a little too excited. 

Then he hits and possibly concusses our punt returner in specials practice and is sent to the locker room by BOB. 

THEN he posts the photo of him flexing over Sternberger..... All of it together is just too much, and NOT a controlled edge. I am worried about some sort of retaliation, if not in practice then the game. 

Edited by JBURGE

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Then he hits and possibly concusses our punt returner in specials practice and is sent to the locker room by BOB. 

THEN he posts the photo of him flexing over Sternberger..... All of it together is just too much, and NOT a controlled edge. I am worried about some sort of retaliation, if not in practice then the game. 

Ok, didn't know about the PR incident and then bragging on social media. Yeah, those are a bit too far.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:
8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Ok, didn't know about the PR incident and then bragging on social media. Yeah, those are a bit too far.

Yeah, he was sent off practice for the PR hit, not the Sternberger hit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0zdn6bAqur/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm over it, hopefully Davis isn't seriously hurt. I hope nothing happens today

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah, he was sent off practice for the PR hit, not the Sternberger hit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0zdn6bAqur/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm over it, hopefully Davis isn't seriously hurt. I hope nothing happens today

I just heard that Johnson is being held out today as well - it sucks, he needs the reps more than most. 

Lesson learned, I suppose.