Eagles sign RB Darren Sproles

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, PFM18 said:

That Washington RB committee obviously has the Eagles worried. 

Philly's response is we'll just build an RB army, who will all combine to be a 2K rusher.

"Take that Guice/AP!"

Did you not see @Duoathome's prediction? He says that Washington will have 3 1,000 yard rushers. Surely the Eagles are trying to have 6 1,000 yard rushers so that they're twice as old-school as the Skins.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But........why? 

He's 100% only coming back to pass Tim Brown for top 5 in all-purpose yards. He's only 162 yards behind him. I legit wouldn't be surprised to see him retire right after he hits that mark.

Edit: Actually, he's 480 yards away from 20,000. If he stays healthy and is our full time punt returner, I could see him reaching that.

Edited by Art_Vandalay
  • Like 1

I just dont see a spot on the roster unless they are cutting 2 of these 3 , Wendell Smallwood, Josh Adams, Corey Clement or rolling with 5RB somehow and not carrying 3TE/5WR/3QB?

Howard, Sanders, Sproles.....who?

I get the desire to try and accommodate Sproles and his desire to play after everything he's done as a Eagle and his career but at some point you have to move on. Same scenario will occur with Peters next offseason. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm not even sold on him making the team. Sanders and Howard are locks, and Clement is a near lock. Sproles has looked terrible in his limited play the last 2 seasons.

which is what makes this silly, his career is going to end the same way that Jerry Rice's did, getting cut. 

The eagles dont have room for him. Sanders Howard Clement are locks, then Adams is probably going to make it too. Smallwood is gone, sproles will get cut for sure

Edited by N4L

8 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Did you not see @Duoathome's prediction? He says that Washington will have 3 1,000 yard rushers. Surely the Eagles are trying to have 6 1,000 yard rushers so that they're twice as old-school as the Skins.

I did, hence why I made the comment. 

Just waiting for either the Cowboys or Giants to make the next move now, and really up the ante. 

Image result for roadrunner gif

• Like 1