Storm Area 51 Mini-Mafia - SCUM WINS!

Matts4313

9 hours ago, The Orca said:
On 7/20/2019 at 4:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

Creator Matty Roberts => Not Convertible, can move lynch to the #2 vote getter 1 time.

On 7/20/2019 at 4:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, Governor will choose who he wants to be lynched.

If Tk3 was the creator he would have only been able to move the lynch to #2 which would have been a tie between Dome.and Hockey I believe...which then would go to a tie breaker

So unless it doesnt work as it should imo, Tk3 is the general

Although this post is interesting. Orca you know Matts posted the final vote count before doing the nightly events right?

So....this is pretty straightforward mafia right now...Tk3 claimed a civ special role. He's clear until someone counters that role and then we have a decision to make.

With this being such a small mafia I'm with TK3 on the cop coming out right now with your invest results. It clears two civs, draws the unblockable hit, and the Back-up replaces your nightly powers.

More importantly it gives 3 cleared civs vs two mafs in a small game.

@ET80 change your vote.

@Pickle Rick Why ya all up in my business before I joined the thread?

@The Orca why ya changing facts about last nights votes/moves?

44 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

This is actually a very smart play.

Cop could clear two people.

Dammit TK3 why you gotta be maf though.

Cop claiming also validates that he did not use his hit

Which in turn validates that one of the deaths mathematically has to be a lynch, which clears me also

if cop found a civ, claiming it clears 3 of us

10 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Tk3. Confirmed mafia right here, let's just lynch him now.

Yes I know about the creator power, it would've been a tie at that point and his power would've been outed and it would've gone to OT.

Tk3 any last words? 

This is the most confidence i've ever seen in a Dingo post in mafia....or anywhere else....ever.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Cop claiming also validates that he did not use his hit

Which in turn validates that one of the deaths mathematically has to be a lynch, which clears me also

if cop found a civ, claiming it clears 3 of us

Eh, I guess its an added benefit but I don't' think we need it. The descriptors in the writeup pretty much state that Dome was lynched (noose), the alien tried to convert him unsuccessfully (in the room with an alien), and TKN was shot by the sniper (running to the base)

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....this is pretty straightforward mafia right now...Tk3 claimed a civ special role. He's clear until someone counters that role and then we have a decision to make.

With this being such a small mafia I'm with TK3 on the cop coming out right now with your invest results. It clears two civs, draws the unblockable hit, and the Back-up replaces your nightly powers.

@ET80 change your vote.

How so...everything I said was accurate based on my assumption of how the Creator's move worked. If Tk3 gets to pick between the tie then that makes sense...dont like it, but it makes sense

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, I guess its an added benefit but I don't' think we need it. The descriptors in the writeup pretty much state that Dome was lynched (noose), the alien tried to convert him unsuccessfully (in the room with an alien), and TKN was shot by the sniper (running to the base)

A refresher for you cause it seems you need it, but are read up...which annoyed me with multiple players last game missing/changing the most basic things

Creator Matty Roberts => Not Convertible, can move lynch to the #2 vote getter 1 time.

Body Guard => 2x Protect anyone

Cop =>  1 Investigate, 1 regular shot - night

Back up => Replace first civ special to die

Vanilla town => You are storming area 51

5* General => Avoids first hit/lynch attempt, odd night regular kills

Sniper => Even night unblockable kills

Alien => One town conversion, one anal probing (kill)

Town Objective: You are storming area 51, you win by defeating the military. 

Mafia Objective: You win by having a member of the military alive after night on Wednesday.

Alien Objective: You can win with either the town or military provided you live through Wednesday night. If you are found (*either by investigation or claiming*) you will flee our world (die).

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

you guys are incredibly frustrating

I breadcrumbed being the creator from the start, asking to be converted and hoping that either the alien would waste his move on me, or to draw the mafia hit

In the event of a tie for 2nd place, I was given the option of who to put the lynch on. That is why I moved to Dome at the last second, because I was concerned that mafia was intentionally making Hockey the #2 vote, just in case I was that role. Which is why I am suspicious of bcb

Hung by a noose is lynch wording. I shifted the lynch. Also lynch comes before night moves, which is why conversion never happened. Matts made it as clear as he could without outright stating it that this is what happened.

Also. Think about it. There were 2 deaths.. There are 4 ways someone can die N1

1. Lynch
  2. Cop uses his kill
  3. Mafia hit
  4. Alien probe

Now, we already know the alien's move was ineffective because he visited a dead player

Which means there are only 3 options for 2 deaths. At the VERY least, the cop himself knows that he didn't use his hit, so the cop knows that the two deaths were the lynch and the mafia hit - corroborating my story

Honestly.. the cop should claim, and share his invest. At this point, he is simply just a 1 shot vig. Share your information, get some clears out here, and if you draw the hit because of it, then the universal backup becomes our 1 shot vig and our lynch and hit pools shrink considerably

12 hours ago, The Orca said:
12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Why did you want me to vote ET?

You avoided ET...so I asked "why not ET

So now that you have claimed...I'll clear this up better for you. Totally my bad on the lynch.

When I asked about why not ET, it looked like to me you were moving somone to #2 but avoided ET which I thought was far more scummy than Nacho and Dome that you tried (Hockey was but hadnt posted). Given your earlier post about converting I thought you were serious and either a vanilla or mafia. I stuck with you being mafia...should have trusted the obvious instead. So that's on me

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Pickle how did you not understand that vote?

Bc I wanted to know his thought process and why he was voting you. 

I was speed reading sooo......missed the breadcrumbs.

back to Pickle this may sound selfish but i'm skeptical of any of the people targeting me last night prior to me signing on or making a single post.

Well you better be prepared bc I'm about to be all over you.  

@ET80 change your vote.

Bc you are scum. 

Hockey 

Archived