• Alvin Kamara
    • Christian McCaffrey
    • Leveon Bell
    • Melvin Gordon
    • Deandre Hopkins
    • Davante Adams
    • Todd Gurley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2019 at 09:55 AM

We did this last year but we started so late we didn't get that far. Feel free to nominate guys that aren't there

@keysersoze3421

@holt_bruce81

@Forge

@SimsZilla

@dtait93

@EaglesPeteC

@101Raider

@Humble_Beast

@MightyMouse07

@NcFinest9erFan

@AlanFanecaFan

@VIKINGS101011

@sammymvpknight

PS those tagged were just the ones last tagged last year, looking for any and all votes!!

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, Dezbelief said:

Can we agree on the top 4 in some order and then move on to 5?

Barkley, CMC, Kamara and Zeke

I think pick 5 gets pretty interesting.  If those 4 you mentioned go 1-4, then you still have Gurley, Bell, David Johnson, Gordon at the RB spot and all the WR in Hopkins, Adams, OBJ, Thomas, Julio.  That back 1/2 of the 1st round is a mixed bag of things.  

On 7/20/2019 at 8:17 PM, squire12 said:

I think pick 5 gets pretty interesting.  If those 4 you mentioned go 1-4, then you still have Gurley, Bell, David Johnson, Gordon at the RB spot and all the WR in Hopkins, Adams, OBJ, Thomas, Julio.  That back 1/2 of the 1st round is a mixed bag of things.  

Agreed 100% I really dont want to be in that spot. I'd rather be farther back and have a sure thing at WR and a RB with loads of potential but a few questions

On 7/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, squire12 said:

Give me a pick towards the end of the 1st all day. In all the mocks ive done, I really like getting two of Adams, Odell, Julio, Thomas, or Hill with my first two picks, and two of A. Jones, K. Johnson, Freeman, or Lindsay with my next two picks. Haven't been able to assemble anything i like with a top pick consistently yet. 

3 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Give me a pick towards the end of the 1st all day. In all the mocks ive done, I really like getting two of Adams, Odell, Julio, Thomas, or Hill with my first two picks, and two of A. Jones, K. Johnson, Freeman, or Lindsay with my next two picks. Haven't been able to assemble anything i like with a top pick consistently yet. 

My concern with this, is in my league RBs go absurdly quick. I drafted towards the back last year in my 12 team league and went Hunt-Odell and from picks 15 to 34, there were like 15-17 RBs taken. And I know that means I can load up on WRs which is fine but if I go WR-WR, its so tough to find even those guys in round 3. 

Its a great strategy but knowing who I draft with, its really tough to leave the 1st 2 rounds at any point without getting 1 RB despite saying earlier that RB is very deep

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My concern with this, is in my league RBs go absurdly quick. I drafted towards the back last year in my 12 team league and went Hunt-Odell and from picks 15 to 34, there were like 15-17 RBs taken. And I know that means I can load up on WRs which is fine but if I go WR-WR, its so tough to find even those guys in round 3. 

Its a great strategy but knowing who I draft with, its really tough to leave the 1st 2 rounds at any point without getting 1 RB despite saying earlier that RB is very deep

The amount of RBs that pop up throughout the year on the wire mitigates that worry for me. RBs get beat up and miss time, that's the nature of the position. Be active on the WW and you'll find serviceable backs. But I do understand your worry. Waiting on rbs and going into the year with Freeman and Ingram or whoever as your staters isn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world