Five Wins (or less)

onejayhawk

Name the teams that will be locks for a top 10 pick (if they have one).

Jacksonville Jaguars    5    11
New York Giants    5    11
Tampa Bay Buccaneers    5    11
New York Jets    4    12
Oakland Raiders    4    12
San Francisco 49ers    4    12
Arizona Cardinals    3    13    

J

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

Name the teams that will be locks for a top 10 pick (if they have one).

Jacksonville Jaguars    5    11
New York Giants    5    11
Tampa Bay Buccaneers    5    11
New York Jets    4    12
Oakland Raiders    4    12
San Francisco 49ers    4    12
Arizona Cardinals    3    13    

J

Jags will go 10-6

Giants will go 6-10

Tampa will go 12-4

Jets will go 7-9

Raiders will go 9-7

49ers will go 10-6

Cardinals will go.. this one is tough. 7-9 is what my head says.

Edited by Bearerofnews

9 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Jags will go 10-6

Giants will go 6-10

Tampa will go 12-4

Jets will go 7-9

Raiders will go 9-7

49ers will go 10-6

Tampa 12-4? In what world does that happen? I like Arians alot too and think they'll be better but no way they are a top NFC team. 

Cardinals will be 7 win team but will get 2 wins from the Rams imo. Kingsbury will change the league and imo Murray will have a RG3 type effect but I don't see the rest of the team being good enough to win in the NFC quite yet

• Like 1

Locks? I'm saying none. There is a crazy story every year and it could be any of the teams that look like locks for a top 5 pick.

Usually a QB transforms a team but it could come from other places so I don't think there is ever a lock for a team getting 5 or less wins. Locks are locks, sure in the real world they just keep honest people honest but in predictions there are almost no locks in the NFL, at least at the extreme levels.

From your predictions how do we know that Murray, Carr, Foles, Darnold, Winston, Jones/(Manning) or Garappolo doesn't have a really good year and get their team going in the right direction like Mayfield did with the Browns last year? We don't. As far as most likely, the Dolphins look like one team even though Rosen does give them hope. I wouldn't make a large wager on any team getting less than 5 wins so no locks for me.

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

18 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Jags will go 10-6

Giants will go 6-10

Tampa will go 12-4

Jets will go 7-9

Raiders will go 9-7

49ers will go 10-6

I'll eat a sock.

I'm gonna say a shocking one. I don't see the saints winning more than 6 games....

A lot of people aren't talking about how Drew Brees arm started to fall off towards the end of the year. Dude could barely throw past 20 yards. Not to mention without Ingram I could see Kamara wearing out faster and being less effective. 

Bring the smoke I'm ready.

2 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I'm gonna say a shocking one. I don't see the saints winning more than 6 games....

A lot of people aren't talking about how Drew Brees arm started to fall off towards the end of the year. Dude could barely throw past 20 yards. Not to mention without Ingram I could see Kamara wearing out faster and being less effective. 

Bring the smoke I'm ready.

It depends on how the Saints start the season. They have a brutal schedule and we know their recent trend for losing Week 1. They have to play the Texans that game so its not going to be an easy opponent to begin with plus the trend. I think they lose Week 1. They have to travel to LA to play the Rams Week 2. Yes they will be motivated but traveling to the West Coast, it will be the Rams home opener, the Rams too have motivation to prove beating the Saints was no fluke, plus the Saints havent had success playing the Rams on the road in the Payton/Brees era. If they lose that game now they are (0-2) and still have to play at Seattle for Week 3 which is another West Coast trip in a tough environment to play in. Like the Saints can legit start (0-3) in which they cant afford. With that being said I think the worst I see the Saints doing this season is 8 or 9 wins. If they some how only win 6 games then if Im Brees I would retire just because it would mean father time has caught up to him and he isnt helping the team progress. I like your hot take because you are going out on a limb but I just dont see the Saints only winning 6 games even if they start off slowly to start the season. 

Cardinals- 4-12 - Rookie Qb won't be able to compete with this tough division

Giants- 4-12- Without Odell there to catch and throw TD's, Giants will embarrass themselves more than ever.

Lions- 5-11- Matt Stafford will continue his quest for worst QB of all time and everyone will continue to blame the Runningbacks, Oline, defense, coach, cheerleaders, waterboy, ticket cashiers, god

Broncos- 5-11- John Elway will continue to cling to a job that Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning secured for him.