Jump to content
CAPJ

Who would you take?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A few people at my work started a challenge:

Take any 5 of your teams past players in their prime since 1990 to replace players on your current starters on your team. 

The player you choose is the version from the time they were on your team.

Who would you choose?

I have:

Aikman for Dak

Darren Woodson for Heath

Larry Allen for Connor William's

Irvin for Gallup

Deion for Cheeto

 

 

Edited by CAPJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Romo for Dak

Allen for Williams

Big E for Collins

Woodson for Heath

Haley for whoever is opposite DLaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Romo for Dak

Allen for Williams

Big E for Collins

Woodson for Heath

Haley for whoever is opposite DLaw

Instead of Haley I'd take DWare but the rest are spot on. Randy White is also a good choice for DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Romo for Dak

TO for Gallup

Ratliff for Woods

Ware for Quinn

Deion for Brown

(avoided these because of the media circus: Irvin for another WR, Haley for Gregory)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CAPJ said:

A few people at my work started a challenge:

Take any 5 of your teams past players in their prime since 1990 to replace players on your current starters on your team. 

The player you choose is the version from the time they were on your team.

Who would you choose?

I have:

Aikman for Dak

Darren Woodson for Heath

Larry Allen for Connor William's

Irvin for Gallup

Deion for Cheeto

 

 

I'd take Witten for Witten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

I'd take Witten for Witten.

Haha for sure. I’m not sure how anyone passes on ‘95 Deion either

I prefer the “which player would you steal from a division rival?” edition of this game. Of course, that one’s almost too easy (Fletcher Cox)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haley for Gregory

Woodson for Heath

Maryland for Collins

Sanders for Jones

Allen for Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, D82 said:

Haley for Gregory

Woodson for Heath

White for Collins

Sanders for Jones

Harris for Woods

 

17 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Take any 5 of your teams past players in their prime since 1990 to replace players on your current starters on your team. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

 

 

Reading is overrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we showing disrespect to Emmitt for not wanting him over Zeke??

I just figured those other guys are better upgrades over what the team has now. Emmitt over Zeke wouldnt be that big of an upgrade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ware for Gregory

Dion for Awuzi

Woodson for Heath

williams for collins

Witten for Witten

on second thought

Aikmem over Dak rather then witten

 

 

Edited by quiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Are we showing disrespect to Emmitt for not wanting him over Zeke??

I just figured those other guys are better upgrades over what the team has now. Emmitt over Zeke wouldnt be that big of an upgrade. 

I dont think were showing disrespect to Emmitt, just believe there is a larger delta between the other positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to take this in a slightly different direction...  give me these 4 guys on defense:

 

Charles Haley

Deion Sanders

Darren Woodson

Leon Lett

 

then for the 5th, I’d go either aikman  or romo.  It would probably depend on what kind of offense we were running.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troy Aikman for Quincy

Charles Haley for Taco Charlton

Darren Woodson for Jeff Heath

Deion Sanders for Cheeto

Leon Lett for Maliek Collins

HM: Pat McQuistan for La’El Collins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×