Sua Cravens told some he plans to retire but team officials talking to him

turtle28

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No, he's a petulant child. He was constantly getting into it with fans and then blocking them. Oddly enough he didn't block me but he always acted like a ******. 

Well I've blocked people who act like crap to me on social media. Let me guess, they were blaming him for being hurt?

Real big coming from guys who never played a down in the NFL.

Its not even worth it for players to be on social media, which is sad because it is a cool way for fans to interact with them but a select few act like entitled punks and ruin it for everyone else.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Well I've blocked people who act like crap to me on social media. Let me guess, they were blaming him for being hurt?

Its not even worth it for players to be on social media, which is sad because it is a cool way for fans to interact with them but a select few act like entitled punks and ruin it for everyone else.

No, he was bitching about the fans after the team lost. Basically said they weren't real fans if they booed the team. And unless they support the team 100% than they arent real redskins fans. He's a tool. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Probably. But I watched Cravens lash out at fans who booed when the team was sucking. The one thing you do NOT do is to lash out at the fans. And yes, as Lavar said, he was acting like a petulant child the whole time he was doing it. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

No, he was bitching about the fans after the team lost. Basically said they weren't real fans if they booed the team. And unless they support the team 100% than they arent real redskins fans. He's a tool. 

This is what I saw as well. I was flabbergasted that a rookie, who barely played, would try to lash out at the fans like that. I've been a Redskins fan before he was even a dirty thought in his Dad's mind. Cravens doesn't get to tell me, or anyone, what a TRUE fan is.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Probably. But I watched Cravens lash out at fans who booed when the team was sucking. The one thing you do NOT do is to lash out at the fans. And yes, as Lavar said, he was acting like a petulant child the whole time he was doing it. 

Exactly the reason why they shouldn't even be on social media. It's a waste of their time.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Exactly the reason why they shouldn't even be on social media. It's a waste of their time.

Correct. They shouldn't be. Its a net-lose situation for the athlete. Because most do not know how to use it properly. Cravens, most assuredly, does not. He's a petulant child. And him debating retirement is just another log on that fire

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

I think we can bring another player back during that month.

We can, he's off the roster for that time, doesn't make it any less irritating. I mean, he had all pre-season to make these decisions and he does it now? I'm generally okay with players looking out for himself but this is childish.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Correct. They shouldn't be. Its a net-lose situation for the athlete. Because most do not know how to use it properly. Cravens, most assuredly, does not. He's a petulant child. And him debating retirement is just another log on that fire

Ugh. Him debating retirement is totally different than getting upset with fans on twitter. Contemplating  retirement is serious and is probably more mental issues than even physical. We should not equate the two.

Archived