Sua Cravens told some he plans to retire but team officials talking to him

turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ugh. Him debating retirement is totally different than getting upset with fans on twitter. Contemplating  retirement is serious and is probably more mental issues than even physical. We should not equate the two.

Yes. Mental issues. Petulance. Despite what you think, those are related.

3 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

We can, he's off the roster for that time, doesn't make it any less irritating. I mean, he had all pre-season to make these decisions and he does it now? I'm generally okay with players looking out for himself but this is childish.

Childish. Yes. Its a theme that keeps popping up with him.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'll never understand why you care so much. 

It wouldn't be an issue if you weren't constantly whining about people criticizing these players. Hell, you stuck up for Haslett and Joe Barry for years. You still stick up for Jason Campbell who was dreadful. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

It wouldn't be an issue if you weren't constantly whining about people criticizing these players. Hell, you stuck up for Haslett and Joe Barry for years. You still stick up for Jason Campbell who was dreadful. 

Please stop. I'm just as disappointed and upset as everyone else. I don't need you trolling me.

7 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Can someone explain the non-football/exempt list to me? Can we still trade him if he is on it? How many weeks does it last? 

Once he comes back we can trade him. But it wouldn't be anywhere near what we could've gotten from him before this.

1 hour ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Ughhh, Cravens is such a drama queen. Not a fan of USC players, I think they are too pampered and entitled. I'm getting sick of Su'a off the field issues. Just retire dude. Your heart isn't in it. Don't put us on a yo-yo and keep changing your mind. 

1.) The whole pampered and entitled comment is ridiculous. You'll find tough minded and weak minded individuals from any college program.

2.) We have no idea what is going with his mental. 

3.) Your team is the one that talked him out of retirement. 

Archived