Who will be the worst team in the NBA?

beekay414

Who will be the worst team in the NBA?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the worst team in the NBA?

• Atlanta Hawks
    • Charlotte Hornets
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Cleveland Cavaliers
    • Dallas Mavericks
    • Detroit Pistons
    • Memphis Grizzlies
    • Minnesota Timberwolves
    • New York Knicks
    • Phoenix Suns
    • Washington Wizards
    • Other

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I hate that New York roster so much lmaoooooo. Just brutally constructed. Everyone decent on that team needs the ball except for Robinson...and he's probably their best prospect 

Still think they get around to 30 or so wins. Definitely a flawed roster but decent enough players with a solid coach in Fizdale to not be completely trash unlike a few other teams lo

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Still think they get around to 30 or so wins. Definitely a flawed roster but decent enough players with a solid coach in Fizdale to not be completely trash unlike a few other teams lo

I cannot say I agree fam lol 

The 10 non-rookies that have left the Phoenix Suns (five that have found new NBA teams and five that haven’t) racked up a cumulative plus-minus of minus-1,709 last season. None of the 10 had a positive plus-minus. The five non-rookies that they’ve added -- Aron Baynes, Jevon Carter, Frank Kaminsky, Ricky Rubio and Dario Saric -- had a cumulative plus-minus of plus-257. That’s the league’s biggest differential between players in vs. players out.

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I cannot say I agree fam lol 

We shall see.

Trust me, definitely not an ideal roster to say the least lol.

But the Hornest doe??? Where is the scoring going to come from? They are going to be the least watched league pass team in the league by far ha. 

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We shall see.

Trust me, definitely not an ideal roster to say the least lol.

But the Hornest doe??? Where is the scoring going to come from? They are going to be the least watched league pass team in the league by far ha. 

bro the knicks are going to be an abomination. as will the hornets 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They will be bad no doubt. But I don't think they will be as bad as you think, nor as bad some other teams such as the Hornets. 

RJ Barrett, DSJ, Knox are all 3 young guys w/ potential that are looking to break out. All 3 are ball dominant and all 3 are going to be terrible next year. There is a chance that DSJ makes a step, but I doubt it. 

Randle puts up nice numbers but literally all he wants to do is score. So 4 of your top 5 or 6 guys are ball dominant and only one is a good player as of now. And he's just a good scorer and actively bad at everything else on  the court.

Recipe for just a horrid team right there. 

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I could see something like...

Cleveland: 13-69
Washington: 14-68
Phoenix: 15-67
Charlotte: 17-65
New York: 17-65
Memphis: 22-60

Unless the Cavs are actively tanking they'll win at least the same number of games as last year when Love missed 60 games.  Love will hopefully not be told to take an extended rehab for any injuries.  They will definitely have a horrendous defense, but they did last year, and this year they'll be able to score better than they did last year.

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Man they're going to be atrociously bad this season. What's their lineup going to look like? 

PG - Terry Rozier

SG - Malik Monk

SF - Nicolas Batum

PF - Marvin Williams

C - Cody Zeller