2019 Vikings Training Camp/Preseason

SemperFeist

The Vikings first-team defense kept their counterparts off the scoreboard in the waning seconds of a game-like situation.

Minnesota’s first-team offense was down 23-17, and faced fourth-and-3 at the defense’s 42-yard line with 46 seconds left to open the drill. The offense converted in a big way, with Cousins finding Adam Thielen down the right sideline for a 32-yard gain. Cousins threw incomplete on first down, and hit Stefon Diggs for 8 yards on the next play before his third-down attempt was incomplete. That set up fourth-and-goal from the 2-yard line with 28 seconds left, but cornerback Xavier Rhodes had strong coverage on Diggs in the corner of the end zone to claim the win.

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-chad-beebe-does-it-all-training-camp?sf217365794=1

35 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'll watch the game tomorrow, but I thought someone said they weren't too impressed with him in game 1?

I didn’t think Samia played especially well.  Took a penalty and allowed a pressure or maybe a QB hit. Isidora played RG with the 2nd string and was very good.

• Like 2