Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mistakey

Sushi gets new job with the WIZARDS

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

letsgo has a new favorite team....SASHI FOREVER

when the wizards also turn into a good team will you finally accept that youre just behind the times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

when the wizards also turn into a good team will you finally accept that youre just behind the times

I can see it now.

Sashi flips Bradley Beal for a lottery pick

They luck into the number 1 pick in the draft

Sashi drafts200w.webp?cid=790b76115d35d24f6b55415451????

 

instead ofgiphy.gif?cid=790b76115d35d2e12e6d595036

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 11:15 AM, big poppa pump said:

I can see it now.

Sashi flips Bradley Beal for a lottery pick

They luck into the number 1 pick in the draft

Sashi drafts200w.webp?cid=790b76115d35d24f6b55415451????

 

instead ofgiphy.gif?cid=790b76115d35d2e12e6d595036

 

 

 

 

 

Idk why you would want to flip Beal, he is your only legit building piece. I’ll be impressed if he can flip Wall into something valuable. 

Surprised Sashi ended up in the NBA before MLB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Idk why you would want to flip Beal, he is your only legit building piece. I’ll be impressed if he can flip Wall into something valuable. 

Surprised Sashi ended up in the NBA before MLB 

I'm surprised he didnt get the call from an nfl team with the assignment to get lawrence.

Nfl owner 'get me trevor lawrence'

Sachi 'done'

*dials hue jackson number*

Edited by Kiwibrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very happy for him and excited to see what he does for the Wizards. Lebron has owned them long enough, I have no ill will towards the Wizards, I hope Sashi proves he's the genius some think he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the worst nfl GMs of all time going to one of the worst ran nba franchises of all time. Perfect fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

One of the worst nfl GMs of all time going to one of the worst ran nba franchises of all time. Perfect fit. 

One of worst posts ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

One of worst posts ever.

For real.

On topic: Makes sense. Dude showed he's innovative and willing to swim against the established current. The NBA is much more interested in those things right now than the NFL is, so Sashi landing with an NBA team doesn't surprise me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

For real.

On topic: Makes sense. Dude showed he's innovative and willing to swim against the established current. The NBA is much more interested in those things right now than the NFL is, so Sashi landing with an NBA team doesn't surprise me. 

Innovative in the sense that he cant draft, negotiate contacts or win then sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Innovative in the sense that he cant draft, negotiate contacts or win then sure. 

Doubling down on the bad takes, eh?  I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Innovative in the sense that he cant draft, negotiate contacts or win then sure. 

If there was one thing he could do, it was negotiate contracts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, buno67 said:

If there was one thing he could do, it was negotiate contracts...

Kenny Britt? Losing Mitchell Schwartz? He was a failure. Should have stayed on the business side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×