Sushi gets new job with the WIZARDS

mistakey

17 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kenny Britt? Losing Mitchell Schwartz? He was a failure. Should have stayed on the business side. 

Schwartz? They offered him a solid deal. He left, tested his market and set his value and Sashi adjusted the deal because of that. Britt was just a deal they scrambled for after they were shocked Pryor left. Also Sashi was in charge of contracts prior to becoming the GM. 

What about his deal JCT? Zeitler? 

They were never vastly over paying guy. They just gave the Pryor deal to Britt cause they needed a WR. No one saw Britt turning into a complete mess like he did

I'm not sure why we continue to rehash this garbage.  If the bottom line is winning or losing, then sashi failed.  If you want to say he didn't get to reap the fruits of his labor, then you assume that he would have had the stones like buddy boy to draft Baker.  I'm pretty confident he would not have, given his history of drafting.

39 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm not sure why we continue to rehash this garbage. 

And yet here you are...

If the bottom line is winning or losing, then sashi failed.

Is that what you think his goal was when he was here?  Win as much as possible in his first two seasons?  If not, then you’re evaluating him on the wrong thing. 

I do wonder though how much better those teams would have been if Sashi wouldn’t have been saddled with Hue.  It sure seemed to be a huge factor last season.

If you want to say he didn't get to reap the fruits of his labor, then you assume that he would have had the stones like buddy boy to draft Baker. 

Yeah, why would the guy who was all in on analytics take one of the biggest analytics darlings in history. 

I'm pretty confident he would not have, given his history of drafting.

I’m not sure why people continue to act as if he was Kokinis 2.0.  

Nassib, Higgins and Schobert isn’t a bad haul from one draft (not great, but we’ve seen far worse), especially when you add as much future equity as he did.

Myles, Njoku, Peppers and Larry O has the potential to eventually be 4 pro bowl players in one class.  All 4 are very good starters at a minimum.

And then there’s the 2018 picks...

As it stands now he had 2 classes and managed to find a pro bowler in both (so far).  For comparisons sake, Ozzie drafted 18 in 23 years.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 2