NFL Mafia (it is now D5!! N5 10PMCST (on 2/8/2019)!!)

Shady Slim

.Bill Belichick, a ring on each finger on his left hand and one on his right, stood on the hill, ready with a match. The effigy of the commissioner burned under the light of the moon.
“You understand why I have called you here?”

Gronkowski, Brady, and Wilfork, stood before the master coach.
“We understand.”

Roger Goodell was looking through the sports headlines, as he does every Saturday morning.

Concussions Happen During Football Games
McMahon: “XFL to take the stage soon”
Local Chud Gets Mad: "Why tf the Football Man No Stand Up"
Carson Wentz or This Haul?

He sipped on some coffee, and placed the papers down as his phone buzzed - Robert Kraft.

“Something’s suspicious, about Bill.” Kraft said in a worried tone. “He seems to not be content with just Lombardi’s; he’s disappeared and we can’t find him... he’s dominated all of football under my watch for years, but now we fear he wants to take over more than just the gridiron - he wants to take the entire league. He’s coming for you.”

“Why are you telling me? He’s one of yours.”

“Well without you the owners won’t have a puppet to run the league through - we can’t let that happen. Bill’s done so much for the club and for the tortured sports fans of this great region, who’ve had no other joy...”

Goodell dared not to interrupt.

“So you still have 31 other teams there who’ll back you up. Get them on the line. Do whatever you can to save your job, now.”

Goodell sent out a group text to the owners.

Bill Belichick is coming for me. For us. For all of the money we’ve made and not passed on to the players, and all the lawsuits we’ve swept under the rug, bad suspensions we have given or not given, and for all our dumb rule changes that don’t make any practical sense.

Please, send us your finest, your fittest, those who can help weed out the Patriot threat. Please. The NFL is in your hands.

Only one of the other teams didn’t respond.

Goodell hoped it would be enough.

welcome all to my first mafia game. it's going to suck. please play.

nah really though hey all this is the mafia game i've bounced around in my head for a while but given it's uni break finally have a chance to host. it is a chaos mafia, so we've got no vanilla civs and it's probably going to be wildly unbalanced, which is all good fun. i'm going to shamelessly copy the rules from bucsfan's chaos mafia 

1. All moves are to be PMd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way.
  2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post; I will not accept you quoting someone else's vote as a vote of your own. No exceptions.
  3. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in your death. If you miss a day of voting, I will seek a replacement. You will also be required to make at least three posts each game day. Failure to do so will result in you being roleblocked that night.
  4. No talking during night time. I will allow a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but don't risk it. Nights will have a set time. But due to no timestamps on posts, my post will officially start night time.
  5. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may NOT post anything game-related. You may also not 'Like' posts. You may not try and influence anything in the game after your death. If you break these rules, one random person on your team will be roleblocked the following night. Or I may kill someone at random.
  6. Don't edit or delete posts. Failure to comply will result in death. No warnings, no exceptions.
  7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.
  8. In the event of a tie, there will be an overtime of at the very least two hours. If there is still a tie after overtime, all tied players will be lynched (probably longer in practice, because timezones and such).
  9. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. Again, with no timestamps, my final post each day will be the cutoff.
  10. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.
  11. If you believe I have made a mistake or have been unfair, PM me. I'm reasonable.
  12. You can claim whatever you want, at any time. But you CANNOT do so before day two.
  13. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.
  14. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

the roles are all completely original though obviously many are based off of actual mafia roles.

i advise you to please read the rules (when they come out)

in terms of the roles we have four mafia and two third party, with up to seventeen town depending on the sign ups, but we don't need all seventeen town to get play underway.

so let's get signed up

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@CWood21@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome, @ET80, @FinneasGage@flyers0909, @Forge, @FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11, @Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps, @pwny@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775, @sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm, @SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker@Woz, @Wyld Stallyns

1. @bcb1213
  2. @Dome
  3. @The Orca
  4. @DingoLadd
  5. @squire12
  6. @kingseanjohn
  7. @Pickle Rick
  8. @mission27
  9. @Counselor
  10. @TheKillerNacho
  11. @Whicker
  12. @theuntouchable
  13. @Malfatron
  14. @FinneasGage
  15. @KOTN-93
  16. @Nazgul
  17. @ramssuperbowl99
  19. @Matts4313

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What's the time zone difference?  we going to have night deadline at like 6am?

Do they even keep time down there? I honestly don't know. It feels like it could be a free for all.