Kenny Clark 

Bakhtiari

Lindsley

Aaron Jones

Kevin King

Montravius Adams

L Taylor

Jimmy Graham

Clark, DB, and Jones for sure.  Too early to say for King and Adams.  We drafted a center in round 2 this year, so I'm not sure about Linsley's 3rd contract either.  

Taor and Graham are as good as gone.  

Still, 2 of the top 3 players on the team need new deals.  

1 hour ago, Norm said:

He's more than that. But it's still a lot imo

But with low guaranteed. I'm cool now

I mean the Falcons just signed Allen Bailey to a 2-year deal for $10.5 mil and the guy's been on the street all offseason and is about 30 years old. 

$5-7 mil for a decent rotational d-lineman simply isnt a lot of money anymore in 2019. 

Some key 2021 free agents

Kenny Clark -- Absolutely a resign.  Just a matter of how much it will take to get done.

Bakhtiari -- would say this is a 90+ % re-sign.  Assuming Bahktiari is healthy and playing at a top level, would like to do an extension for 3-4 years beyond.  New contract covers 29-32 years of age for him.  

Lindsley --  do not see Linsley getting a 3rd contract with GB.  I would say it is less than 30% he gets a 3rd contract.

Aaron Jones -- Health matters for Jones.  Also need to factor in how Williams (J and D) play.  Dexter Williams being 2 years younger in NFL years likely tips the scales in Jones not getting a 2nd deal.  Might be similar to a James Starks type situation with a 2-3 year deal if Jones takes the lead RB role and performs + stays healthy.  The issue then becomes is he cheap enough to retain at the RB position.

Kevin King -- One can only hope for a healthy year for King and he plays to the potential that he has flashed in spurts in the first 2 seasons.  90+% chance that King is re-signed (assuming health is not a limiting factor)

Montravius Adams -- If Adams builds on his end of 2018 play and can step into the Daniels position/back up to Clark, Adams might get a deal about 50% of what Lowry got.  60% re-sign

L Taylor -- I see 1% chance that Taylor is re-signed.  IF Taylor is needed going into 2021, that means the other draft picks and signings have faltered in some manner.

Jimmy Graham -- I see 0% chance Graham is re-signed.  

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Some key 2021 free agents

Kenny Clark -- Absolutely a resign.  Just a matter of how much it will take to get done.

Bakhtiari -- would say this is a 90+ % re-sign.  Assuming Bahktiari is healthy and playing at a top level, would like to do an extension for 3-4 years beyond.  New contract covers 29-32 years of age for him.  

Lindsley --  do not see Linsley getting a 3rd contract with GB.  I would say it is less than 30% he gets a 3rd contract.

Aaron Jones -- Health matters for Jones.  Also need to factor in how Williams (J and D) play.  Dexter Williams being 2 years younger in NFL years likely tips the scales in Jones not getting a 2nd deal.  Might be similar to a James Starks type situation with a 2-3 year deal if Jones takes the lead RB role and performs + stays healthy.  The issue then becomes is he cheap enough to retain at the RB position.

Kevin King -- One can only hope for a healthy year for King and he plays to the potential that he has flashed in spurts in the first 2 seasons.  90+% chance that King is re-signed (assuming health is not a limiting factor)

Montravius Adams -- If Adams builds on his end of 2018 play and can step into the Daniels position/back up to Clark, Adams might get a deal about 50% of what Lowry got.  60% re-sign

L Taylor -- I see 1% chance that Taylor is re-signed.  IF Taylor is needed going into 2021, that means the other draft picks and signings have faltered in some manner.

Jimmy Graham -- I see 0% chance Graham is re-signed.  

Graham won't (see: shouldn't) make it to 2020 on this roster. 

I don't think it really matters what he does in 2019. 

He lost those steps... they're gone... and they're never coming back. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Linsley --  do not see Linsley getting a 3rd contract with GB.  I would say it is less than 30% he gets a 3rd contract.

He'll play in 2019 as his contract has passed the 'guaranteed money' date. His cap hit in 2020 is listed in spotrac as $10.5m. I rather doubt that he plays out THAT contract, as you do, but there might be a new contract that negates the $10.5m hit. He is only 27 years old. I know Jenkins is on the team now, but he may well be left at guard.

Here's how they write at packers.com

Lowry saw action in all 16 games and made eight starts in 2018, setting career highs in tackles (57), solo tackles (39), sacks (three) and passes defensed (four) while also registering the first forced fumble of his career. He earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for his performance vs. Tampa Bay in Week 13 in 2017. Lowry posted four tackles (all solo), a sack, a QB pressure and a QB hit, and registered his first career TD after recovering a QB Jameis Winston fumble forced by DT Kenny Clark at the Green Bay 38 late in the second quarter and returning it 62 yards. He became just the seventh Green Bay player (since 1982) to register a sack and a defensive TD in the same game.

qwqxoycyhxysdye2tk2w.jpg

5 hours ago, Cadmus said:

But why? 

He is a mid-average receiver, he has built trust with AR, which is more crucial than athletic ability. We have already invested three years in him building that relationship. I only see him continuing an upward trjectory, get him under contract while he is still affordable.

Why wouldn't you want to extend him if the price is right?

After seeing those pictures, how in the world does he use a urinal?

On a serious note, great re-signing.  Money is fair and he has the best ability....availability.  You need guys like this on these kinds of deals.

starting to be an expensive old roster in 2-3 years.

Lowry is not important, and locking him up for next year is fine.  Hes kind of the case where I'd think you would let him play this year out because... he's never gonna light the world on fire and earn a big deal.  Keeping Lowry long term and losing Daniels is just plain odd to me.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

starting to be an expensive old roster in 2-3 years.

Lowry is not important, and locking him up for next year is fine.  Hes kind of the case where I'd think you would let him play this year out because... he's never gonna light the world on fire and earn a big deal.  Keeping Lowry long term and losing Daniels is just plain odd to me.

You need guys like that.  Solid.  Available.  Paying them an average of 5.3M/year over 4 years is a good deal.

I kind of equate it to Lane Taylor's last deal.  For a starting above average guard, it's a good deal.