Evaluating and Projecting the 2019 Roster

Krauser

Trading Danny was a surprise, especially since Elflein has sucked this preseason, but he will get a chance to start on Miami no question about it.  Guess they liked Dozier enough at guard and Samia to let Danny go.  

Dolphins also traded for another guard Evan Bohem of the Colts for a 7th rounder also.  

Aldrick Robinson was released, curious if they bring him back in potentially.  And I would not mind Pharoh Cooper either, he has some ability to play a dangerous slot WR and is better than Robinson I feel.  Curious if they do bring in Scandrick or not with their needs at CB.  Jalen Tabor was released also, but he is more a slot corner and not sure he could handle on the boundary either side.  

13 minutes ago, NoDakViking said:

Are there any cuts so far that anyone would be interested in?  I liked Christian Westerman coming out,  and maybe Simmie Cobbs Jr.

Not for me. None of the players that I’ve seen reported as released are any different from the players the Vikings have released, or are going to release. 

4 hours ago, NoDakViking said:

Are there any cuts so far that anyone would be interested in?  I liked Christian Westerman coming out,  and maybe Simmie Cobbs Jr.

Teez Tabor might be a good reclamation project he was a 2nd round pick just 2 years ago. Zimmer's strength is his development of CB's.