Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Stallyns

Training Camp 2019

Colts players report to training camp starting tomorrow and training camp starts officially Thursday. Reports have already come out that Andrew Luck will be a full go participant after missing most (if not all) of the OTAs with a calf strain. 

On Monday the Colts announced that WR Reece Fountain was placed on the Active/NFI list (non football injury) and DE Carroll Phillips was played on the Active/PUP list (Physically unable to Perform). Today the Colts announced that Phillips was removed from that list. 

As more players show up and start taking physicals we’ll see more of these players added. 

Great to see training camp upon us. Should be a fun season. Have to see who makes the team. 

I am so freaking ready for some Colts football!!!!!!!!!!!!

A. Ware is an UDFA from USC who participated in rookie mini camp with the Colts after the draft. 

37 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

A. Ware is an UDFA from USC who participated in rookie mini camp with the Colts after the draft. 

Lol at A ware. How the heck do you pronounce that name anyway?

30 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

Lol at A ware. How the heck do you pronounce that name anyway?

I watched a YouTube video of highlights and I heard Akka Cedric and sometimes they just called Cedric 

Akka Cedric would be my guess as well. Think he'll end up just being called Cedric. 

Roger Lewis played with the Giants in 2016-17 and signed with Tennessee last year but got cut before TC, Silberman was with us for TC  in 2017 but missed final cuts. 

Drew Lewis was just signed a few days ago when we cut Tre Thomas and William Poehls was a reserves/futures signing.

Colts placed Spencer Ware on Reserve/PUP list and signed DE Dadi Nichols

Ware won’t be eligible to return until after week 6 

Conque spent time with both Houston and NY Jets on their practice squads in 2019

If Brown clears waivers he’ll revert to the Colts IR. After that the team will determine whether he stays there the rest of the season or if they’ll waive him with an injury settlement. 

Colts waived/injured WR Steve Ishmael and signed RB Aca’Cedric Ware

If Ishmael clears waivers he’ll revert to IR

I think this shows the Colts expected Keith Ford to clear waivers when they claimed D’Onta Foreman off waivers (Texans) but Ford was claimed by the Packers.