Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Stallyns

Training Camp 2019

Recommended Posts

I heard on a podcast earlier today that Spencer Ware is not happy being put on the Reserve/PUP list (out until at least Week 6) and is seeking a second opinion to try to force the team to release him with an injury settlement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Andrew Luck injury extravaganza has taken another turn. 

May - Team admits he suffered a Calf strain

July - team says he’s continuing to rest calf strain

Friday - Andrew Luck refers to the injury as an ankle issue

Monday - Irsay mentions that Luck has a bone issue

Great!?!?! 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Classic said:

You guys think he'll be ready Week 1 vs the Chargers?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Classic said:

You guys think he'll be ready Week 1 vs the Chargers?

Reich has repeatedly said that if this was the regular season that he’d be playing. 

Apparently, ‘a source’ said that Irsay’s comment was accurate but incomplete. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Reich has repeatedly said that if this was the regular season that he’d be playing. 

Apparently, ‘a source’ said that Irsay’s comment was accurate but incomplete. 

 

 

That source doesn't sound confident and comes off as vague. Is it a calf issue Luck dealing with or is this 2017 all over again with Luck and the team being wrong about Lucks status.

Where did this injury come from? I dont remember him being injured against KC in the playoffs.

Edited by Classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Classic said:

That source doesn't sound confident and comes off as vague. Is it a calf issue Luck dealing with or is this 2017 all over again with Luck and the team being wrong about Lucks status.

Where did this injury come from? I dont remember him being injured against KC in the playoffs.

He suffered the calf strain in OTAs. 

Chris Ballard addressed the media today because of the Irsay comment. 

The after effects of the numbing shot confirmed that the issue is in the calf but not just a muscle strain, they’re still trying to pinpoint where/what exactly it is. The pain in the calf comes from side to side movement (rolling)  as opposed to stepping forward or back which is why some thought it might be the ankle. Irsay’s comment about the bone is something that was disproven with the numbing shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something we'll have to watch as time goes on. Hope he's going to be healthy for Week 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blackstar12 posted a good clip of Andrew Luck warming up before the Browns game in the general forum. Looks pretty good and hopefully means he'll start Week 1.

That being said Brissett looked nice last night. If Luck really can't play at the start of the regular season then Brissett certainly isn't the worst backup to have to put in for cover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PFM18 said:

@Blackstar12 posted a good clip of Andrew Luck warming up before the Browns game in the general forum. Looks pretty good and hopefully means he'll start Week 1.

That being said Brissett looked nice last night. If Luck really can't play at the start of the regular season then Brissett certainly isn't the worst backup to have to put in for cover. 

Yeah, I seen the IG post before I seen Blackstar’s post and I was very excited. 

Here’s the twitter post with the link to the IG post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×