2019 Giants Training Camp

Acgott

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, minutemancl said:

Dodged a bullet there. The best news we could have hoped for. Recovery time is 2-4 weeks at most.

Good on Baker recognizing it and alerting training staff.

Glad he's gonna be ok, hopefully see him in game 1 or 2 of the regular season

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. He was our worst player last year. Think about our talent level last season and that should mean something. 

Just switching out our backup punters. Probably our current backup has an injury or something 

14 hours ago, Acgott said:

Just switching out our backup punters. Probably our current backup has an injury or something 

Ryan Anderson didn't punt well. He had a perfect opportunity to down a ball inside the 20 and botched it hardcore. Riley Dixon is the starter, but I assume we are trying out guys in case something happens during the season and we need to sign someone to play for a couple weeks.

5 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

Hey anybody know if Sam Beal will suit up this week ? .. I'm interested to see what happens with this guy. I know it was a lingering issue with his leg or something. Any updates anyone know about? 

Considering he hasn’t practiced, I doubt he’ll play. Whatever he contributes is gravy at this point. He’s allegedly a great athlete, but so is Ballentine, and at least he’s been on the practice field getting interceptions. Still, it’s tough cutting a 3rd round pick.