Browns claim Kasen Williams WR

mistakey

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don't know much about this guy but everyone is stoked we got him and Seattle fans are mad they lost him so it sounds good to me. 

Yeah this is one of those rare win win trades.

Is it just me or does he seem a tad slow?  Catches everything it seems so I do love that.  It's refreshing.

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah this is one of those rare win win trades.

Is it just me or does he seem a tad slow?  Catches everything it seems so I do love that.  It's refreshing.

Copied from another site:

Longtime Kasen fan here (watched him is HS and college). Congrats guys, you got a great pickup. Seahawks fans, including myself, are irate he didn't make the roster.

He's been recovering the past few years from a bad knee injury in college that derailed his career -- but he is finally looking 100% healthy and as nasty as ever. Made some insane catches this preseason. You picked up a WR with some serious potential.

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

So, are we referring to Sammie Coats and Ricardo Louis as "The Twins" from this point forward?? I really am worried about Kizer if these receivers drop a ton of balls. Britt and the twins have bad hands. Even Coleman has had minor drop issues.

Well, if these guys can get over the safety, Deshone can hit them in stride with that cannon of his.  Even dropsy receivers seldom drop wide open passes.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

So, are we referring to Sammie Coats and Ricardo Louis as "The Twins" from this point forward?? I really am worried about Kizer if these receivers drop a ton of balls. Britt and the twins have bad hands. Even Coleman has had minor drop issues.

Cartoon_Network_WonderTwins_THMB.jpg

Archived