Titans Taylor Lewan Suspended First 4 Games of NFL Season

dtait93

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Would they consider moving Conklin to LT instead if they know Kelly can hold down RT?

No. Kelly is the backup OT although he was much better than Conklin last season. Kelly isn’t some bum either. He isn’t Lewan but I’m not that worried tbh. Sure it sucks losing a pro bowl LT for 4 games but Kelly is definitely capable of playing well even against great pass-rushers.

Evidently, NFL players have to register the supplements they are taking with the NFL.  Lewan has registered 23 supplements.  Lewan took all the supplements he was taking to a third party for testing and he took them 27 supplements.  So there were 4 supplements he hadn't registered.  I think its a-z sports that had that story(they were talking about it on the radio here in Nashville).

Not saying that it is an indication of guilt, but if you are an NFL player, I would absolutely register everything I was taking.  The risk is too great not to do so.  

18 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

are you saying he doesn't suck? Or am I misinterpreting it?

MM is basically Dak Prescott, but even worse. He's pre-Amari Cooper Dak Prescott.

He doesn't know what to do when his first read isn't open. Chip Kelly ruined him.

The Titans could have had Fletcher Cox, two 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, and more-  if they would have the let the Eagles draft Mariota. I will always be thankful to their GM for not pulling the trigger on that one.

Edited by Jeezla