Sign in to follow this  
TwoUpTwoDown

Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

Posted (edited)

Ahhh Sh!ttu. Go back to Dallas before you bring a STD.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Realistically right now that leaves Cyprien, Sendejo, and Sullivan as our backup safeties.

Sendejo and Cyprien should make it as the 3rd and 3th safety at this point imo.

We are going to have some pretty outstanding safety depth this year.

That 4th comp tho. Kinda gonna want that 4th. I mean, would you trade Sendejo for a 4th right now? Week 10? You should. LJ Fort better be on his game too. This will get interesting. 

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Ahhh Sh!ttu. Go back to Dallas before you bring a STD.

You are thinking of Matts 

5 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Sendejo and Cyprien should make it as the 3rd and 4th safety at this point imo.

We are going to have some pretty outstanding safety depth this year.

Malcolm is the only safety that's average or better in coverage. I guess McLeod was average pre-injury, but he's probably lost a step. Sendejo and Cyprien are mostly run defenders, and Sendejo turns 32 next month. We're straight f'd at S if Malcolm goes down, assuming they keep Maddox at CB.

Grant Delpit would be sick, but he probably goes top 15.

Meh, between Douglas, Maddox and LeBlanc, we can afford a injury at safety. 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Malcolm is the only safety that's average or better in coverage. I guess McLeod was average pre-injury, but he's probably lost a step. Sendejo and Cyprien are mostly run defenders, and Sendejo turns 32 next month. We're straight f'd at S if Malcolm goes down, assuming they keep Maddox at CB.

Grant Delpit would be sick, but he probably goes top 15.

As promising as Sendejo has been in TC and the first game, he feels like the kinda guy who you don't want on the field as a starter if someone goes down. He'll be good as a 3rd safety (especially better than Graham), but anything more than that and we're screwed imo. I'd keep him at the #3 and replace whoever goes down (Jenkins or McLeod) with Maddox especially considering the depth we have at CB.

How's my boy Alex Singleton been for you guys? I saw he had a good PFF grade week one and he had 5 tackles today. Huge fan of him from when he dominated the CFL.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How's my boy Alex Singleton been for you guys? I saw he had a good PFF grade week one and he had 5 tackles today. Huge fan of him from when he dominated the CFL.

Haven't been able to pay too much attention to him on the first watches.

Showed some athleticism, had a couple nice fills from the part I'm watching now.
Led the team in tackles, Eagles post game crew, specifically Ray Didinger, like him.

Weird to have some young LBs that could maybe be rosterable (with Edwards as well)

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:
9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Haven't been able to pay too much attention to him on the first watches.

Showed some athleticism, had a couple nice fills from the part I'm watching now.
Led the team in tackles, Eagles post game crew, specifically Ray Didinger, like him.

Weird to have some young LBs that could maybe be rosterable (with Edwards as well)

Yea, I'm not sure what to make of our linebackers tbh.

First team: Bradham - KGH - Zach Brown
Second Team: Nate Gerry - LJ Fort - Paul Worrilow?
Third Team - TJ Edwards - Alex Singleton - Asantay Brown

I'd love for a guy like Edwards or Singleton to crack the roster but the coaching staff seems to love Gerry and LJ Fort has the contract so it's going to be tough.

Also, there is no doubt in my mind that Daeshon Hall will make this team as a back-up DE.

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, I'm not sure what to make of our linebackers tbh.

First team: Bradham - KGH - Zach Brown
Second Team: Nate Gerry - LJ Fort - Paul Worrilow?
Third Team - TJ Edwards - Alex Singleton - Asantay Brown

I'd love for a guy like Edwards or Singleton to crack the roster but the coaching staff seems to love Gerry and LJ Fort has the contract so it's going to be tough.

I'm guessing we roll with 

Bradham - Zach Brown - (KGH)
KGH - LJ Fort
TJ Edwards

Only those 5 are good bets for roster spots right now IMO. we may keep one more, hopefully not Gerry, and I don't think Worrilow is going to be healthy, or able to stay healthy.

Posted (edited)

Eagles have signed OL Brett Toth

Edited by Danger

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

Eagles have signed OL Brett Toth

Got that update and wondered where he would fit in since we're super deep at Tackle

Peters/Lane
Dillard/Vaitai
Mailata/Pryor/Toth

I doubt we go light in the interior to keep him on. (Seumalo, Kelce, Brooks, Pryor, Wis?, Opeta?)

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Got that update and wondered where he would fit in since we're super deep at Tackle

Peters/Lane
Dillard/Vaitai
Mailata/Pryor/Toth

I doubt we go light in the interior to keep him on. (Seumalo, Kelce, Brooks, Pryor, Wis?, Opeta?)

He's a good candidate for PS this season, contend for a roster spot next year at G IMO.