Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

TwoUpTwoDown

Rasul Douglas is my guy to watch. He has the size and the skill set that they always covet in DBs and he seemed to turn the corner at the end of last year. If he can make some noise it will give more flexibility to other guys in the secondary.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 1

DeSean returning punts would be nasty. I think it ultimately comes down to whether he is willing to do it because like someone else said we have a ton of depth at WR if the coaches don't want to overwork him.

Definitely something I didn't think about before and will keep an eye on from now on.

1 hour ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

DeSean returning punts would be nasty. I think it ultimately comes down to whether he is willing to do it because like someone else said we have a ton of depth at WR if the coaches don't want to overwork him.

Definitely something I didn't think about before and will keep an eye on from now on.

As a starting WR on the outside, they won't put him out there unless its a desperation situation. You're looking for bottom of the depth chart guys for special teams.

55 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

As a starting WR on the outside, they won't put him out there unless its a desperation situation. You're looking for bottom of the depth chart guys for special teams.

This. Like Bryan Westbrook and Desean himself as a Eagle before. You don't risk his availability as a #2 WR for 16 gms by making him a full time PR. 

Will he get thrown back there in key situations, probably but it won't be the norm. Nor should it be.

Edited by Nabbs4u

It’s unfortunate that Mills has been injured for so long - the training staff last year was laughably bad. I wish him the best.

With that being said, Douglas or Jones or Le’Blanc PLEASE step up so we don’t ever see Mills on the field again lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Rasul Douglas is my guy to watch. He has the size and the skill set that they always covet in DBs and he seemed to turn the corner at the end of last year. If he can make some noise it will give more flexibility to other guys in the secondary.

I actually think him and maddox not being complete garabage at corner was why we went on our winning streak and not foles. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Danger said:

"6 deep"

Uh Huh. They just put Mills on the PUP and is Jones ever actually healthy?

Personally, i have zero interest in trading depth on a team with superbowl aspirations from a position with an injury history. Especially considering the mid round pick we'll probably get back has a low likelyhood of becoming anything special.