Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

TwoUpTwoDown

Second-team OL (left to right): Andre Dillard, Sua Opeta, Stefen Wisniewski, Matt Pryor, Jordan Mailata

Third-team OL: Ryan Bates, Anthony Fabiano, Keegan Render, Nate Herbig, Casey Tucker

Opeta is the lone undrafted rookie getting second-team reps, although Wisniewski is certainly the one who should be considered the “backup left guard.” Anecdotally, I’m willing to say I like myself an Opeta so far.

Interesting tidbit that Opeta is pulling second team reps. Doubt he makes the team but he might make the practice squad over higher UDFAs like Bates and Herbig if this is the case.

I always like to keep track of the first-team special teams units for roster bubble considerations. Here’s the group on kickoff return blocking for Scott: JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Sendejo, Fort, Gerry, Grugier-Hill, Josh Perkins, Sullivan, Douglas, Richard Rodgers and Dallas Goedert. The one nugget I’m over-reading here is that maybe the Eagles do end up keeping four tight ends after all.

I don't get it but thats why they get paid the big bucks.