Kevin Byard Extended

ttitansfan4life

13 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I gotta say one of the most rewarding feelings in the world to me as a fan is being able to extend our homegrown talent. We rarely had any reason to do it in previous regimes prior to JRob. It's just nice to finally have talent on the roster that is actually worthy of big extensions that can keep them with us for years to come.

Was a great draft pick.

And he works hard. going to be a leader on the defense for a long time. The team may morph into a team known for defense and it's stars if Simmons, Evans, Landry and Byard keep it going.

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m saying he’s getting recognized 

If he is snubbed that means they have Eric Weddle, Devin Mccourty, Harrison Smith, Jamal Adams, Derwin James, and Eddie Jackson all ranked as better safeties than him...lmao.

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If he is snubbed that means they have Eric Weddle, Devin Mccourty, Harrison Smith, Jamal Adams, Derwin James, and Eddie Jackson all ranked as better safeties than him...lmao.

Wouldn't surprise me. Besides McCourty, all those guys were Pro Bowl selections(not that that means much but I certainly think players take that into account). McCourty just had a significant role on a Super Bowl winning team, which will most likely give him a bump.

At this point, I'd actually be shocked if Byard made the list.

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

He's gettin snubbed.

man, i was ready for him to be in the 30-40 range but i can’t imagine he’s gotten voted into the top 20...but jeez, leaving him out of the top 100 would be an incredible snub. i almost want it to happen because he’s so good at using this type of stuff as fuel, lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

List is meaningless. Byard is arguably the best safety in the league yet doesn’t make a top 100 football players list but 85 year old Weddle does. Makes total sense.

Glad it happened it will fuel him he plays his best with a chip on his shoulder I’m thinking 8-10 into this year book it Pees will let him Roam like Reed plus if Vaccaro goes down we have a hooker to fill in