The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

On 6/15/2018 at 9:22 PM, -Hope- said:

we need a ton of help on the offensive line too.

Yup. The pass blocking last year was terrible, but it in no way excuses the porous play of the QB. It sucks that this team is doomed with their current QB situation unless someone emerges big time to dethrone Rosier's biznitch azz.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

neat idea, but i’m not enamored with the looks. a bit close to FAMU for my liking, lol. fine for a one-off tho

in other news, coaches and media sure are pushing the narrative of new and improved malik rosier. i’ll believe it when i see it, but sure is tantalizing to imagine, even if it is likely smoke.

55 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I’m late, but did anyone else jump out of their seat and scream turnover chain when Corn Elder had that crazy pick a couple weeks ago? 

I wonder if they’re gonna push that as hard this season after all those copycat chains that came out.

I heard it was redone. I’m just hoping for a touchdown chain because we need more of those on offense lol.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

I've been so busy with family stuff and work this summer I've followed alot less than usual,  but I'm beyond excited for this Sunday. Gigantic game, and a chance to really start the year strong in front of national eyes. I'm very nervous, but I think our defense could be unreal this year.