The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Perry looking damn good although it is UNC. What the hell was Richt thinking starting Rosier this season? Perry starts against LSU and this team is probably still undefeated.

i guess technically he was suspended. and on some level i do understand the logic of not throwing the frosh into the fire against lsu. but yeah, i think we would've at least made it a closer game.

anyway, perry showed in the second half he's still got some mistakes to work out. plus we would've won this game with kirby freeman under center, lmao. but boy when he's on the kid throws a pretty, pretty ball. that pass to harley on the rollout and the touchdown pass were beautiful.

offensive line balled out today. homer and dallas had room for days and made the most of it. run defense was pretty concerning, really poor job defending the option and misdirection that won't show because of all the turnovers they dumped into our lap.

Edited by -Hope-