The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Homer gone but that was pretty much expected. Plus RB is the least of our worries with the talent at the position right now.

never gonna knock a RB for leaving early. homer is tough as nails and even if he can't lock down a spot in a starting rotation he'll stick around the NFL for years because of how good he is on special teams. best of luck to him.

so, what does everyone's coaching wish list look like? honestly if babers is interested at all i'd sell the farm for him, but i think he's gonna stay at cuse. chance we bring diaz right back? matt campbell? cristobal?

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

so, what does everyone's coaching wish list look like? honestly if babers is interested at all i'd sell the farm for him, but i think he's gonna stay at cuse. chance we bring diaz right back? matt campbell? cristobal?

1.) Urban Meyer - Make his *** say no. He’s going to get back into coaching eventually anyway.

2.) Bob Stoops - Can’t really afford him so it doesn’t matter.

3.) Mike Leach - This may sound crazy but I want that crazy *** here. Plus I believe he wanted the job before Golden was hired.

4.) Dino

5.) Matt Campbell

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Pretty crappy if true.  At least let him reassign him to another position.  Miami is going to have an issue attracting a coach IMO after doing that to a guy like Richt, who is an alumni and former coach.  

First of all, it's all speculation right now.

Secondly, the offense is an abortion. Major changes needed to be made to that unit. That's what happens when you hire family on your staff. It becomes a conflict of interest and things can go up in smoke.