The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

it's official. i just don't know about this.

I say at the least it’s the safe hire. I’m sure some kids who were thinking of transferring won’t now. Also sure there’s a bunch of recruits who’ve already spoken to Manny that won’t switch commits now. Kind of a keep the train moving hire. Hope he hires someone who could straighten out the offense 

sounds like fedora is option 1 and applewhite is the backup plan for OC. i'd prefer fedora obviously, but i think applewhite has a chance to do a good job here. head coach material he is not, but he actually has a relatively similar background to diaz when we brought him in as DC....young, hungry guy with a few great years and a few not-so-great years. he'll do well with south fl athletes, imo.

also sounds like the empty defensive coaching spot is gonna be a DC and it's likely to be blake baker from louisiana tech- don't know a thing about him lol

eh, i wouldn't have expected jackson to stay. we'll miss him, but i think we'll be ok with rousseau coming back + joyner and the freshmen. i'm much more worried about how we'll handle losing willis.

according to manny navarro fedora wants a head coaching job and is out of consideration, and it'll likely be either applewhite or toledo OC bright wright. i'd be pretty happy with either. both are a far cry from the prehistoric offense we suffered through this year.

Edited by -Hope-